Un-edited video of locust that hit Egypt( 2013 )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

I figure the people who frequent the Bible study forum would like to hear about this also .

Biblical Locust Plague Hits Egypt Before Passover (2013)
[video=youtube;dK3i8owC0y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dK3i8owC0y0[/video]

And yes, that's the sound of the locust. This footage is from this past week (2013 ) I think they say there were 30million But I'm not sure of the number.

N

nathan3

Re: Un-edited video of locust that hit Egypt & south Israel ( 2013 )

[video=youtube;5Uh6sobsCCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uh6sobsCCA[/video]

From what I heard, these Locust swarmed Egypt ( 2013 ) causing a bit of agricultural damage this past week (John Kerry was there during that or recently & Gave $250 Million to Egypt). The Locust made it into the southern parts of Israel I think. And Passover is soon. For sure , this event is worth noting . With things like the meteor that hit that part of Russia , the earthquakes the world is having recently and in the past years. It makes me think a lot.

N

nathan3

I guess they only aired a small clip from the full video on the news stations. The clip then was posted to you-tube and put on a small loop, on account of the news station only showing a few seconds of the original they had. The one from Egypt . But I seen ca clip from some one in Egypt and he says you could see the cloud of locust from a distance, he said there were a lot and the locals said they never seen something like that in their life times.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Ew, and i thought Florida had a locust problem...

N

nathan3

Ew, and i thought Florida had a locust problem...
we actually had a recent out-brake here too in the states of Locust. Not sure what state.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
well florida would be in the states...