Un-Spoken Heros of CC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ashleyisafreak

I made a CC.net yesterday just to kill time til this is back up and running. Bad idea. Waste of time. I miss this chat and the mods. Juss sayin'...

A

alices

Be on cc is my first experience in a chat room but im so glad that i have picked the right place, have mods is a blessing cuz make this place different from others that i have known from others person maybe for some persons is bothering but for me they are like our cc daddy alwas watching ,always listen always caring about us , everything that they can do for keep the place healthy and like a real christian chat room is a well done job and a blessing , im happy be here ,be part of cc family and have known nice people .

10steps

This shut down has showed me that I should appreciate all the people who try and make cc what it is.. so to those people who put their heart and souls into this website, to keep it loving for all those believes and non-believers, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Glory to God, Lord bless the Mods here, and keep them in thy perfect peace... here in this site and in their homes and at their personal jobs. I made a profile at cc.net in the year 2009.. I to show the reason why I forgot it was even there....LOL... I just tried my nme to see cause I got like 10 profiles at different christian web sites.. and sure enough I was there lol..lol... But I do not remember nothing about how the site was... Low and behold.. the first day checking it out... someone came in the room and said some horrific things about Our Lord Christ Jesus.... I mean things they would not even put on a xxx movie, not on a xxxxx lol movie... I was looking for someone to say something and no one did...... nor did anything about it... They play worldly music and say they have parties in the rooms with worldly music... some saying they like caue there is noone moderating them... they do have Mods.. but what good are they if they are not going to do nothing about the ungodliness that goes on there.... I promise I can not stay in there for 2 mint... there is no God there, and where there is no God, best be sure the Devil is standing pretty tall. We really miss you all, and I am one to humble myself and apologize for taking for granted what you guys do here... WOW you never know the value of a good thing sometimes till it is gone. And I am here to say by the grace of God and the love and presence of His Holy Spirit, We have a true place of fellowship in the Lord....... God Bless you TRILOGIS, 1STILLWATERS, ISAARUP, ROBOOP, AND ALL YOU MODS AND MEMEBERS WHO BLESS THE LORD IN THIS SITE... WITH GOOD WORKS UNTO THE GLORY AND PRAISES OF OUR GOD... I LOVE YOU ALL.

T

Trilogic

Hey, its the reason why i joined was because it was moderated! Ive been to unmoderated sites; there is no accountability and where there is no accountability there is only Chaos! I'm glad i can help protect the chatters here in CC, you mean everything to me. God bless you all

Jan 15, 2011
Props to Maxx Power for creating this thread and many many many many Thanks to the Awesome Mods on this site, Still Water, Trilogic, AlaynaJ; just to name a few. The motto should read "don't hate, appreciate!". I for one am thankful for you guys, because you do so much to help keep this site friendly, and safe for all people to use. Once again, Robo, if you are reading this, Thanks for all that you do to keep CC alive! Well there you go, My Ode to Mods.

F

Fierflie

Ty Maxx. too bad the vast majority of people see us as Hitlers secret police the Gestapo instead of just people wanting to make sure they are safe while in CC. But hey, it goes with the job. But ty very much.
Not so, I don't believe this,this site has great mods, I don't even know who you all are, but I don't see trouble here, and it is cause of the hard work the mods do. I remember one time there was a not so nice person in a room, so I went to another room to get a mod, could have been you, and PM the problem, too funny, the answer I got back from mod was,, problem has been taken care of,, wow, that fast, even as I was letting mod know.

I didn't like to be a rat, but God is good,and someone must of saw problems before I did, and that is why.

I did go to other site, CCnet, yuck, and I did google a bit and did see some people really don't like the mods here or christians how sad, Just like when Jesus walked the earth.

Well we have God, and we are good people here, no one can take our fellowship away, or our beliefs, our sweet Jesus died for us, and if only some other people would see this and accept this, oh what a wonderful world this would be.

As new as I am, I am soooooo glad this was the site I first found, Yay, even as an unbeliever when I arrived here, God was watching over me. No one was mean because I was not believe, and when I did believe and was saved in room with Cookie39 in prayer room He heard the prayers of others, and lead me straight. Yay Jesus, Yay God, Yay Holy Spirit that is in us, and Yay to the mods here that keep us safe and keep the site clean.

Thank you Jesus to watch over us, and to give us tools like internet to learn more about you.
Thank you Jesus for the wonderful people who are moderators here.
Thank you Jesus for RoboOp that he made this site and does not demand money, only asks for donations so that all can use this site reguardless of income, or donations.
Thank you Jesus for all the wonderful people who I have met here and have had fellowship with.
Thank you Jesus for the great bible study here.
Thank you Jesus for you give patience to others for new people to learn of you
Thank you Jesus to give your life so that we may live with you one day.

I miss you all so much, and even the mods, hugs to all

themusicmiss

Apr 1, 2010
Yep, I mean, imagine how much Robo had to do..he explained it on another thread about how he had to get all the back-ups n stuff..and it's all for a site(a very good one, mind!) but still... these people are legends! they will go down in CC history. I dont care if it sounded ambitious

Jan 16, 2011
I agree MaXXX! The mods and regular users here are amazing! They've helped me in so many ways even though I've only been on CC for a short period of time. They also make you feel so welcome when your a new chatter which means the world to me. I wasn't sure what to expect coming into a christian chat site but they make it so much fun I can't wait to come a chat with everyone each day :) I missed everyone when CC was down. God Bless you all!