Unable to access Christian Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

boogity

Nov 28, 2015
I have been trying for about an hour and have not been able to access the chat site. All I get is "Connecting..." but after waiting and waiting and waiting, it never connects. Any help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!!
"

boogity

Nov 28, 2015
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST ... ALL GOOD NOW!

CronBri1992

Apr 14, 2018
Now I am having that problem. How did you solve it?

boogity

Nov 28, 2015
First I uninstalled the previous version of Christian Chat app. Then I went to RoboOps link in his post under user2user-tech-support and clicked on that to reinstall the app. I hope this helps.

boogity

Nov 28, 2015
First I uninstalled the previous version of Christian Chat app. Then I went to RoboOps link his post under user2user-tech-support. I hope this helps.
First I uninstalled the previous version of Christian Chat app. Then I went to RoboOps link in his post under user2user-tech-support and clicked on that to reinstall the app. I hope this helps.
CORRECTION:
OH PHOOEYYYY!!!! ... my apologies as I said in previous post that Christian App link was under RoboOps post under 'user2user' forum. The chat app links are actually shown at the top of the Christian Chat Chat Rooms & Forum web page. I hope this clears things up for anyone reading this. SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHARLYYYYYYYYY

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
<< Does not have this problem because I never go into the chat rooms. I am a forums dweller. :) (y)

Jamie1970

Jul 11, 2018
There no option to download an app for iPhone users.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The chat rooms are boring anyway. People ignore you in there, especially if you ask a question. The forums are much more interesting. :)

U

Ugly

There is no iPhone or Linux versions. Technically the chats are still in beta.