Unbelievers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

lol, hey fallingAlex your in the "a few more" part of the statement ;)

Jun 5, 2011
I have several bibles and the Koran and the book of Mormon, as well as Dienetics ( a hard read).

Apr 24, 2011
Well, I fit the definition of atheist, and I post here, so... I suppose this question is directed at me as well. Before I moved to Montreal just over a year ago, I owned one copy of the Bible, NIV, it had lots of notes and bookmarks in it :p I've personally read the majority of the Bible, and if I need to see something now I can just look it up online. However I left that personal Bible back at what used to be my home, by the way what used to be my home had at least 5 different Bibles, my parents were intense. (A lot of atheists are ex-Christians)

As for atheists being banned, I can't say for sure but it seems as though those who are respectful and civil aren't having a problem. I haven't received any ban warnings before, even through passionately arguing my secular stance on some controversial issues. Just always refrain from personal attack or being condescending in any way, I think that works. Thomas also doesn't seem have any trouble here and I haven't seen anything that could be taken as offensive in his posts.

Last edited:
C

Crazy4GODword

So you guys own bibles and don't read them, interesting.....but why? If you don't believe?

Did you know that the bible is the best selling book in the world, that's cool!

God bless

May 4, 2011
Only because for years it was the only book massed published o_O and considering the fact theres christians who own mutliple copies and theres 2.6 billion christians its not surprising.

Jun 5, 2011
So you guys own bibles and don't read them, interesting.....but why? If you don't believe?

Did you know that the bible is the best selling book in the world, that's cool!

God bless
I have read the bible many times and have done comparative studies of other religions. It is a shame that the bible isn't read more often. It might open people's eyes.

M

MROrel

Jul 24, 2010
There's four of us in my household and no Bibles here. Only one of us is an atheist though.

N

NMsmile

I'm not surprised about atheists owning bibles. Most of the atheists I know are highly educated and have read the Bible as literature. There are beautiful passages, unique and strong ... able to stand against great books written through the centuries. Hey I'm for getting the Word read anyway possible.