Undying Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wantstogiveup

You try to pull me down, wrapping me in chains. Ripping out my sanity until nothing else remains. Feeling me with fear when I try to stay strong. Hiding all the good in life and pointing out the wrong. But let me tell you about someone that I found. Jesus Christ, my anchor, holding me on solid ground. Giving me a peace in my heart and mind. Showing me a love that I thought was impossible to find. He picks me up everytime I fall to the floor. With a love like this, who could ask for anything more? You over look my faults, holding my hand everyday. Jesus' undying love is always here to stay .

TriedByFire

Jul 4, 2014
You try to pull me down, wrapping me in chains. Ripping out my sanity until nothing else remains. Feeling me with fear when I try to stay strong. Hiding all the good in life and pointing out the wrong. But let me tell you about someone that I found. Jesus Christ, my anchor, holding me on solid ground. Giving me a peace in my heart and mind. Showing me a love that I thought was impossible to find. He picks me up everytime I fall to the floor. With a love like this, who could ask for anything more? You over look my faults, holding my hand everyday. Jesus' undying love is always here to stay .
Amen. Thank you, this poem spoke to my soul. God bless you and those that you love.