UNEXPLAINABLE HAPPENINGS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

DO YOU THINK SOMETHINGS HAPPEN YOU CANT EXPLAIN ? ONE DAY I VISITED MY GRANDMA IN THE HOSPITAL SHE WAS VERY SICK I WENT HOME THAT NIGHT WAS OUT IN MY CAR AND THE ODOMETER WENT TO ALL ZEROS I FOUND OUT THAT NIGHT SHE DIED

W

wwjd_kilden

There are many spirits in this world. So yes, strange things happen. We just have to be careful not to put more meaning into events than there is.
Sometimes they are indeed signs and warnings, other times they just happen.

May 28, 2012
When I was baptized, hundreds of white butterflys came out of the forest near the river, surrounded the
people and stayed until we left.

O

OFM

i saw my Sister Donna about 4 months after she died walking down congress street here on way too coffee house and yes i know that it was her.i is very much alot sure of it....amen....