Ungratefully Yours…

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tribe

I just woke up this morning, on my 32nd Birthday. Birthdays have never meant much of anything to me, if anything, in the past, I always looked at them as more of a curse than a blessing…another year of misery I had survived.

But this morning I had a different feeling…I reflected upon the times that The Lord has saved me, and I was either too ungrateful or too self-absorbed to realize it. I have done things which should have landed me in prison…but I am free. There have been almost a dozen times that I SHOULD have died…but I didn’t. I have survived things that would have killed anyone else…have come within inches…seconds…from death…and walked away without the slightest injury or even scratch. God has even given me actual SUPERNATURAL evidence of His presents that most people might never see…and for all this I have been ungrateful.

It’s so easy to get lost in this world; so easy to lose sight of the things that are important. When you are hurt by man it’s so easy to lose faith, so easy to become bitter and angry at God.

On this day I wish to remind those of you who’ve come close to losing your faith because of the trials of life…that had you died in your troubled state, your soul would have been lost. It may be hard to see at times, but because of God’s love for you, He allowed you to survive another day so that you may have the opportunity to get your life together, and die knowing that you have been saved.

Always remember James 1:12 NIV (my favorite verse in the Bible) – “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

Good day.

S

Steve4U

You're awesome.

I wish all good things come to you.

R

Ramon

If anyone reminds me of Paul, it is you. :)

I know the Lord is blessing you, and preparing you. All I can do is just sit back and sorta smile.

May Jesus bless you.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
I'm glad you are feeling His hand on your life, Tribe. He really does love us, even though we don't always see it :).