Unidentafied?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf I thought that I would wait and that someone else might begin a thread on this subject but no one has so I was curious about how others see this. I should say that I don't believe in little green men and that the reason why is that in Scripture it never speaks of others from another planet invading but instead it says that that the dragon,devil would be cast out of heaven and into the earth so that would be the only explanation other than another nation I can think of. https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/12.htm

Anyway though I have been looking at the subject and I see some very curious things surrounding it. One is that I would not think it wise for a government such as the US to publicly admit that it was seeing things that they saw as unidentified and admit to everyone that it is displaying movements such as speed,altitude,maneuverability ect. that we do not have the technology to achieve our own selves because it's like admitting to our foes that they've got us in a spot which would amount to weakness(I cant imagine the US doing that). The Chinese don't call these UAP's like the US they call them "Unidentified Air Conditions" and so this becomes even more bazaar because China then is admitting that they also are seeing things that they also cannot identify. https://thedebrief.org/china-confirms-it-has-its-own-ufo-task-force/ ,,,there are other articles if you search what China calls them. Russia also has a similar program called "Setka AN" but their less outspoken about it.

We have seen in the news that in the black sea,china sea ect. that it is a common occurrence that we often fly,sail ect. into zones where it causes friction with one or another nation and this usually goes away within a week or so but it seems as if they are all admitting to one another that something else is also being seen that needs to be identified. Why I'm saying this is that if these UAP's(or other names) are operating in an area where they are invading a nations borders then this could escalate the common "shot over the bow" warning into a major event of war. So examining this to me it seems more probable that the purpose of the report the US(and others) have released is to avert any misunderstanding that the phenomenon being witnessed is not one of the governments to avoid anyone taking defensive measures against one another.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf I thought that I would wait and that someone else might begin a thread on this subject but no one has so I was curious about how others see this. I should say that I don't believe in little green men and that the reason why is that in Scripture it never speaks of others from another planet invading but instead it says that that the dragon,devil would be cast out of heaven and into the earth so that would be the only explanation other than another nation I can think of. https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/12.htm

Anyway though I have been looking at the subject and I see some very curious things surrounding it. One is that I would not think it wise for a government such as the US to publicly admit that it was seeing things that they saw as unidentified and admit to everyone that it is displaying movements such as speed,altitude,maneuverability ect. that we do not have the technology to achieve our own selves because it's like admitting to our foes that they've got us in a spot which would amount to weakness(I cant imagine the US doing that). The Chinese don't call these UAP's like the US they call them "Unidentified Air Conditions" and so this becomes even more bazaar because China then is admitting that they also are seeing things that they also cannot identify. https://thedebrief.org/china-confirms-it-has-its-own-ufo-task-force/ ,,,there are other articles if you search what China calls them. Russia also has a similar program called "Setka AN" but their less outspoken about it.

We have seen in the news that in the black sea,china sea ect. that it is a common occurrence that we often fly,sail ect. into zones where it causes friction with one or another nation and this usually goes away within a week or so but it seems as if they are all admitting to one another that something else is also being seen that needs to be identified. Why I'm saying this is that if these UAP's(or other names) are operating in an area where they are invading a nations borders then this could escalate the common "shot over the bow" warning into a major event of war. So examining this to me it seems more probable that the purpose of the report the US(and others) have released is to avert any misunderstanding that the phenomenon being witnessed is not one of the governments to avoid anyone taking defensive measures against one another.
Could be. Nuclear war was barely avoided after an atmospheric glitch looked like a missile launch by Russia.

As to what UAP's are, I don't know. My father was in the RAF in the 50's and 60's. One of the many places he was sent to was a research and training centre. He came home from work one day and said that antigravity had been discovered. He never mentioned it again. I've wondered from time to time if it was possible. I can understand why the military would keep it under wraps.

Another theory from a Christian perspective ties the phenomena to the occult. According to some research I've read, such sightings are more common where people are involved in the occult. Satan could be behind these sightings.

As someone said, why would a highly advanced civilisation travel countless light years to earth, and appear only to drunken red necks? You would think it would be Nobel prize winners or astronauts.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Could be. Nuclear war was barely avoided after an atmospheric glitch looked like a missile launch by Russia.

As to what UAP's are, I don't know. My father was in the RAF in the 50's and 60's. One of the many places he was sent to was a research and training centre. He came home from work one day and said that antigravity had been discovered. He never mentioned it again. I've wondered from time to time if it was possible. I can understand why the military would keep it under wraps.

Another theory from a Christian perspective ties the phenomena to the occult. According to some research I've read, such sightings are more common where people are involved in the occult. Satan could be behind these sightings.

As someone said, why would a highly advanced civilisation travel countless light years to earth, and appear only to drunken red necks? You would think it would be Nobel prize winners or astronauts.

That's what I was thinking in that it was as though the three super powers were not really meaning anything about extra terrestrials but instead trying to prove to one another that they themselves were not responsible to avoid one or the other taking military measures because of it. I notice here that ammo/guns ect. are frequently out of stock/back-order and so it seems as if their arming us instead of trying to disarm us because their seeing uncomfortable things from each other. I searched to see if Japan had a similar program and they do(same sightings) but have not searched in the case of Australia have you seen anything there that they are doing?

DeanM

May 4, 2021

I remember my dad saying these "ufo" sightings seemed to increase in war time. For instance the foo sightings during WW2.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
As someone said, why would a highly advanced civilization travel countless light years to earth, and appear only to drunken red necks? You would think it would be Nobel prize winners or astronauts.
That is an interesting question that brings to mind a remarkably similar situation wherein an
omniscient omnipotent Jesus made Himself known to lowly weak heretics and sinners :unsure:

Jun 5, 2018

My take on it is this:
The stage has and is being set for some time now. Hollywood, books, TV, internet etc. The world is so conditioned now that a vast number of people believe in these ET's. Some even think that the ET's will eventually come to earth to save us from ourselves just like in the movies.
The "stage" is in reference to the antichrist appearing, and I must say the past 1 1/2 years those behind the scenes are working overtime, it's like it's all happening globally and amazingly fast.

Now I think of it this way:
If the antichrist appears while the body of Christ is still on earth, the antichrist will be found out. So Christ the light of the world "in us" will be removed from the earth to meet the bridegroom in the air.

Problem is, the world is going to be wanting to know where the millions of people have suddenly gone. And with all the conditioning and the deception regarding ET's, how convenient to simple say that those bad bible believing Christians have been taken by the ET's in order to make the earth a better place.

Don't be surprised if we see more and more of this alien invasion deception to further the stage setting.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
My take on it is this:
The stage has and is being set for some time now. Hollywood, books, TV, internet etc. The world is so conditioned now that a vast number of people believe in these ET's. Some even think that the ET's will eventually come to earth to save us from ourselves just like in the movies.
The "stage" is in reference to the antichrist appearing, and I must say the past 1 1/2 years those behind the scenes are working overtime, it's like it's all happening globally and amazingly fast.

Now I think of it this way:
If the antichrist appears while the body of Christ is still on earth, the antichrist will be found out. So Christ the light of the world "in us" will be removed from the earth to meet the bridegroom in the air.

Problem is, the world is going to be wanting to know where the millions of people have suddenly gone. And with all the conditioning and the deception regarding ET's, how convenient to simple say that those bad bible believing Christians have been taken by the ET's in order to make the earth a better place.

Don't be surprised if we see more and more of this alien invasion deception to further the stage setting.

Hmm,,well no I'm not referring to the many reports of ET/ufo's sightings from individuals which is why I gave the article at the beginning of my OP. The article at the beginning of the first post(OP) is from the Director of National intelligence(DNI) of the United states Government. The reason that the document was issued(June 25,2021) is because it was added to the stimulus package(2.3 trill.) that was sighed into law(June 17,2020) by the then President(POTUS) Donald Trump,it can be found here https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/publications/intelligence-authorization-act-fiscal-year-2021 (scroll down to advanced aerial threats). Anyway though I'm not meaning all of the many ufo sightings form different individuals nor from TV shows just the ones the US Government/Pentagon issued it's report on.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Maybe I should show this a little different because it seems some see me as referring to TV shows like X files or something. There were three videos that were leaked,they had been declassified and then later the Pentagon verified them as authentic navy footage this is footage from one of them

The UAP's in the video were tracked flying at altitudes of 100,000 feet and descending to sea level in one second by multiple F18 hornets and ships. This at a glance might not mean much but an F18's service ceiling is 50,000 feet so this UAP is at twice the altitude an F18 can fly. They said it descended from 100,000 feet to the sea level in one second. An F18 hornet's top speed is 1190 mph,there is 5280 feet in a mile which means the UAP is 76.5 times faster than an F-18 hornet.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Sounds logical right? You think to yourself that an adversary country has achieved some technological leap over your technology and so you pour millions into the defense dept. and the intelligence community to bring things up to at least the same standard as this adversary country right?

Well then of course there's all the videos from the four to six thousand satellites in orbit https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/10/visualizing-easrth-satellites-sapce-spacex around the earth that are continuously filming both out into space and the planet earth right? Oh,but then that's right the only photo's the public see is an occasional one from Hubble or a few others from NASA. So go figure you can document on film an UAP flying around Navy ships and our Jets can detect them on IR,radar ect. but so far we cant see the images the satellites captured?

So what to do,what to do? Well if you actually think that an adversary country has achieved an technological advantage over you then it would make sense to take your existing defense and intelligence programs and pour finances into them to bring your defense structure up to the same level correct? That is if you actually think this technology has been invented and is in the possession of one of your adversaries(nation.country).

But then if that's not the case and you don't think it's in the possession of your adversaries then by all means go ahead and do exactly what you have done and create https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Space_Force and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_Aerial_Phenomena_Task_Force and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Aerospace_Threat_Identification_Program and you go for it because there's no point in wasting money beefing up against another nation unless you actually think these belong to them. Anyway it's clear to see who they believe it is just by looking at who they turned their focus towards with the programs they created.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Another strange fact about the UAP report released by the government is that it was originated during the administration of Donald Trump(link in post #7) but that it was followed through with after he left office and Joe Biden did not attempt to block it's release. This is strange if you consider that it could have been declared top secret and blocked by Biden by stating that it was an national security danger and an executive order given to block it.

Backtracking into the Obama administration we find that AATIP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Aerospace_Threat_Identification_Program was created even prior to his administration and during the administration of George W. Bush Jr. So this has been going on through Bush Jr.,Obama,Trump and now Biden. So four opposing party Presidents administrations and for one reason or another their opposing administrations were in rare agreement about this/it. Strange indeed is it not to see this many opposing party administrations agreeing on something?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Okay now I just have a simple question for the Pentagon or the Navy pilot who gave the report on his/her(both) sightings of these UAP's. There are multiple layers in the earths atmosphere as we know https://www.space.com/17683-earth-atmosphere.html ...Now in the Mesosphere we know that an meteor will burn up if it enters it but because of it's density Satellites,Space Station ect. operate above it and that only weather balloons,SR71,concord ect. can operate in the stratosphere(31 miles),,this is the sweet spot.

Now if this UAP flew above 100,000 feet(18.939393) miles of altitude(based on the leaked videos) has not yet been disclosed to the public but it should have if it interacted with the molecules of the mesosphere and recorded in that time frame but I will leave this alone for now. So then back to the leaked videos and to the known facts disclosed....

That is that as disclosed in the leaked videos this UAP is witnessed descending from 100,000 feet/altitude to sea level or 20.000ft depending on which video is considered. So thus far it has traveled through two known layers of the atmosphere and if it is also witnessed descending into the ocean then one additional atmosphere(33ft),then another(66ft) and another ect.ect. so how did it do this?

Now I suppose it might be possible to create a device that would focus an beam of fission outward by burning all of the elements in an line and setting an craft into the then void and then as the void began to close inward behind it,it would propel that craft in that line at the speed of light but then it would also have created heat(friction) from the molecules behind it(no propulsion was detected in the videos) closing back in,so that rules this out.

The other option is that by magnetic's the elements immediately in front of this craft were moved out of it's way and it is simply moving into this void. Now electricity travels/moves almost at the speed of light but this can also be ruled out because the UAP in the videos moved in the opposite direction of the flow of electricity and slower than the speed of light. So this is an controlled movement in the hyper-sonic levels.
"
This is the simple question then in that in an F18 on the right side panel is an "old school compass",,,
and I need to know if it was effected by the close proximity of the UAP's encounter and it would have been recorded on the cameras mounted on the canopy. I apologize if this sounds a bit like the Bermuda triangle movies where the compass always spins around and which is why I explained the reasoning as to why I would ask. That is without knowing what that one old school instrument measured no one can determine how this craft can move through the elements without leaving evidence of propulsion.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I should say that I don't believe in little green men...
Did you notice that the report carefully avoids mentioning aliens? They do not have to be little green men. Demons and evil angels can take any form they wish. And the most logical explanation is that demons are now more active than ever in the earth's atmosphere. Can they produce advanced technology? It appears so. They will come to earth as the "saviors" of humanity. And deceive many.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Did you notice that the report carefully avoids mentioning aliens? They do not have to be little green men. Demons and evil angels can take any form they wish. And the most logical explanation is that demons are now more active than ever in the earth's atmosphere. Can they produce advanced technology? It appears so. They will come to earth as the "saviors" of humanity. And deceive many.
Indeed I do and which is why I gave Revelation 12 in the OP as the logical solution in that in the war in Heaven he and his angels are cast out and into the earth. I don't assume that the governments will acknowledge this as they explore the possibilities of these UAP's.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
I never saw UFO's or anything when I was out to sea, but then I was never looking for them, or looking on Radar. I have no doubt that the government hides our most advanced technologies from the public, though. The vast majority of the US military probably has outdated garbage for gear that is just advanced enough to give them an edge against likely opponents.
If there's no propulsion, then there has to be some advanced physics wizardry going on that the average guy isn't going to understand. I find the idea of demons posing as aliens to be kind of silly- yet... I don't rule it out either. If there is any excuse for the world to consolidate power it would be aliens.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
And see now this was the very point of post #10 in that from 2004 to 2021 is what 17 years? So the ones we are speaking of are not in an huge hurry as if they are in an arms race like the US,China and Russia are but instead they see themselves in a position where they have the luxury of technology and that we cant catch up even if they wait twenty or so years..This isn't something anyone would expect from one or the other of the so called super powers because if you snooze you loose in an technological advantage situation. Anyway though they know we have been aware of them for twenty years and haven't done anything but observe so their take on.us(the earth) is that were not any threat at all to them.