Up Against the World.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

What man can fight against the world and win? I cannot fight against the world and win. I am too weak. I am powerless to overcome it. And who can fight to overcome sin? I cannot fight it, it is too heavy a load.

I asked the Lord to let me carry his cross with him. I know he carried that cross for me, so I didn't have to, but I knew that I could not understand his true pain and his true love unless I carried that cross with him. OH MERCIFUL LORD!!! PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE SPOTLESS LAMB OF GOD!!! BEAUTIFUL ARE HIS FEET, AND THE FEET OF THOSE THAT WALK IN HIS LIGHT!!!

My Lord was up against the WORLD!! All the wickedness of sin was put on him, and the cross made it heavier. His soul was in anguish. He came to his OWN people and they praised him entering into the city, many accepting him as a prophet of the Lord (we know he was greater), yet they nailed him to a cross and mocked him. OH LORD!! WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU!!!?

Who can carry the weight of sin? Who can bear it? Certainly this is the weight that Satan tempted Jesus with in the garden. On the night in which he was going to be betrayed, he mourned before the Lord. Satan tempted him in all points. There was not a point in which he was not tempted. Would he deny who he was to please men, or was his duty to please the Father, and drink of that cup!!!! He was indeed pleasing to the Father.

The beautiful Son of God, who took on the weight of sin, yet sin killed him, and God raised him up. The full wrath of God was on him, for our sake. Like a harmless lamb, unknowingly lead to an altar for sacrifice. A fearful lamb, simply following the leading of his shepherd.

How does a lamb stand against wolves by itself. Oh Lord your sheep need your Rod!!! They need your Shepherd!! Lord protect them from wolves!!! Protect them from vipers!!
Make the coats white!! Make us whiter than snow!!

My friends, Jesus was in this world, but the world could not receive him, because he testified against them, that their deeds were evil. If he had not come and done the works he did, the world would not have had sin. But the Truth came, but men loved darkness rather than Truth.

If Jesus was hated for righteousness sake, and for doing well to his neighbors in glorifying the Father in all things, it is not strange that the world will be against you for such things. It is because the world lies in wickedness, but YOU are born of God.

My friends. Jesus did not die for himself. He died for sinners. He died to be the once and for all sacrifice for sin. Disobeying him is like murdering him again. It is like nailing him to the cross and mocking him again over and over again. We should not grow weary in well doing, because we will reap if we don't faint.

I hope I will not faint in the temples, nor in the garden, nor on the cross. I hope I finish well. I hope Jesus is pleased with me. But I rest in hope.

Even this hope, that the Lord Jesus Christ has already overcome the world. And I cannot fear as the Love of God is growing deep in me.

May Jesus bless you.