D
doll
Guest
Well today God has blessed us! We were very worried about my cat Bugsy,a member of my family. He had been in a fight and had a bad abscess wound that needed treated.
My family is humble and by humble I mean poor. We did not have the means to take him to the vet this month and the guilt was very heavy on my soul. I asked fro prayers last night and I got them from some very kind members of CC.
Today my boyfriend remembered that we had a old bank account that needed closing , so he went and did that and meanwhile I contacted some local vets to get some prices. I was prepared to rack up some more debt on my credit card,which would have been very hard in us with Christmas and Thanksgiving coming up...my son needing a new car seat and clothes. Luckily the vet was nice and was able to work with me on the price. It turns out the bill is the EXACT amount we got out when we closed the old bank account!!!
Now some may say coincidence but I say that is God moving in our lives. God knows we love Bugsy. He stuck by my side every day when I was sick and pregnant with my high risk pregnancy. And I will stick by him in return. Thank you God !!! And to top it off we are able to not only get him treated but neutered. Preventing homeless kittens and more cat fights. God is good.
My family is humble and by humble I mean poor. We did not have the means to take him to the vet this month and the guilt was very heavy on my soul. I asked fro prayers last night and I got them from some very kind members of CC.
Today my boyfriend remembered that we had a old bank account that needed closing , so he went and did that and meanwhile I contacted some local vets to get some prices. I was prepared to rack up some more debt on my credit card,which would have been very hard in us with Christmas and Thanksgiving coming up...my son needing a new car seat and clothes. Luckily the vet was nice and was able to work with me on the price. It turns out the bill is the EXACT amount we got out when we closed the old bank account!!!
Now some may say coincidence but I say that is God moving in our lives. God knows we love Bugsy. He stuck by my side every day when I was sick and pregnant with my high risk pregnancy. And I will stick by him in return. Thank you God !!! And to top it off we are able to not only get him treated but neutered. Preventing homeless kittens and more cat fights. God is good.