Update: Prayer is needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mindy92

Sep 8, 2019
Update: Unfortunately I have not been able to come up with the money for my rent. I have three days to evacuate. I would like someone to pray for me. I appreciate all the honest/kind feedback from everyone. So glad I joined this chat. I will keep praying that God makes a way for me.

Thank You!
God Bless Everyone!

Attachments

Apr 30, 2014
I’m so sorry you are going through this. I will definitely be praying for you, I really wish I could do something to help you. Please don’t lose hope, praying for a supernatural miracle for you

mindy92

Sep 8, 2019
Thank You Gemma! I really need it! 💕
God has always been there for me in the past. I’m praying for a miracle.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
Sounds like you should repent of being unwomanly and need to submit to the Lord's will and get married and serve your husband or go back to your father's care. Praise Jesus this could be a blessing in disguise I think to give you a wake up call. Though I could be wrong and you might just be one of the bad women that go astray and are worthy of hellfire. Either way praise Jesus.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please help mindy92, to pay the rent, Lord let mindy92 be not evacuated, but mindy92 be able to pay regularly the monthly rent. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

T

tasha66

Hi Mindy
I notice this post was from the 9th Sept.
Where are you living now? Sharing a place would help out and I'd be contacting all the social services & welfare places in my area.
Hope you're OK.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will provide for you in a miraculous way. May He sustain you with His love and comfort as you trust in Him, Mindy92.