Update Thurs. 9/19/13 ~ Surgery ~ 2 yr. old

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay

Here is an update for Eliza after another surgery 9/19.
Thank you all for praying for her ~ May you be blessed.

This is update from her Grandmother ~
>>>

Last night E was agitated between dosing off. I think it was a long night but Cheerios for breakfast seems to be helping. Sodium levels were 'perfect' for the nurse last night even with one whole choc milk and no supplement. MRI sounds like the fluid filled space they see is expected as the brain tissue redistributes. They do not see any hard tumor left on MRI but can't guarantee every cell is gone. Only God can. She might be moved to step down today or tomorrow I am guessing. Steroid rages perhaps will become less as she starts to adjust to those doses. Bless each of you for your continued prayers. There are many of you and we are blessed.

Aug 9, 2013
Father let Eliza feel the healing touch of your Son's precious blood. Father embrace this child by the power of your limitless love. Father destroy an tumor cells that my still be there and replace them with new cells anointed with your healing power. Lord reduce any fluid the fluid cells and we call forth health new cells to restore this child's brain functions fully. Lord bring a full recovery and guide and anoint the doctor's care. Father you can do above all ask and according to the power of glorious love (Eph. 3:20,21). Spirit of God bring comfort to the family and those close this child that their faith would be strong in power of love and healing. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Lord, I just Pray for complete healing for Eliza. Your miracle please Lord. Please bring comforting family and friends for the parents!!!!!Give the Parents strength Lord. and the Grandmother... In Jesus Name

J

jb800m

praying for complete healing and for strenghth and peace for her and family

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
praying that God will be with this precious child.............for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven.......and their angels surround His throne all the time........

X

xAlphaOmega

So young.... I will include her in my prayers. Thanks for the update :)

R

Richie_2uk

I Will Still Pray for her and for you and family. God bless. Don't give up, Job didn't. Just remember God is in this already, just let him intervene, and Praise him, and keep your focus on him, God Bless. Read Romans 8: 11 and claim that verse. In Jesus name. Amen.

C

CHRISTENE

Glad to hear the good news, hope she recovers completely.

Prayed.

Glory and thanks be to God .

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for continued healing.

God bless
pickles

J

J-Kay

I have such a respect for all who have taken the time to pray for
Little Eliza. I am not really totally up to date as of today. Few
days ago around 9/19 ~ I saw where she was going home. I hesitate
to say much for fear of being wrong but can tell you it truly has to
be God to totally heal her in areas Dr.s can't. Her grandmother
said she was trying to talk, and it will take a while for her to be
normal. I don't mean to sound so negative, I just could not believe
a baby had been through 3 brain surgeries, and multiple other issues.
She is a trooper. That has to be God answering prayers by touching
her tender little body. Thank you all, sisters and brothers for the
prayers and I have told family many from all over are praying for them.
She ( grandmother ) has offered her Thanksgiving to you for all who
have taken this to God in prayer. I thank you for giving your time.
God bless you 100 fold. ~ J-Kay

J

J-Kay

9/26/13 ~ This is newest update on Eliza, the two yr. old.
Her Grandmother posted this for those of us who pray for Eliza.
>>>Somebody is getting to come home TOMORROW! Eliza's tumor was removed two weeks ago. She has made it through more pain and tears and "ouchies" during this nightmare BUT she has never laughed as hard as she did today. Everything else....will be OK....

God bless all, Love in Christ ~ J-Kay