Urgant prayer needed for my Aunt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Raeshelle

My aunt is in her ealy 60's and is in ICU with infection in her left lung, her heart is only funtioning at 36% so because of this they have had toput her on life support to give her body a rest from having to work so hard to keep functioning. They are going to do this for the next few days and keep her medicated and see if the antibotics can do their job, they have pumped some fliud out of her lungs, since they put her on the life support at 7 am this morning her blood gases have come up a bit.. Please keep her in your prayers.. Thank you so much.. Oh and her name is Lorna.

C

carpetmanswife

you got it rae

R

Raeshelle

Lorna is on life support and heavily sedated (it's basically a coma induced by drugs).
They tell us this is so she can't move at all, they are trying to give her body the rest and strength to fight all the infection, they want to keep her in this state for 4-5 days hoping she will get stronger.
Last night there was a slight change (for the better) in her blood test, but the doctors don't want us to get our hopes up too high.
She has a chest Xray in the morning, doctors will meet again today.

B

Bec

I'll definetly keep her in my prayers. . .in fact I ask right now. ..Dear God I ask that you would bring healing to her body, it is always your will to heal and I know that if we ask with faith anything is possible. I pray that you would comfort the family and close friends. Wrap your loving and comforting arms around them all and help them to lean on you in this time of struggle. I ask in your precious name. . .Amen

D

DANDY

Dear lord j
we pray for raeshlles aunt who needs healing and comfort and that you hearand guide he doctors to bring her throuh this illness and show her your love lord we know you are the one one we go to so please lord give guidance and strength also to rae and comfort all at this time we know you are a loving god so dear lord we ask that you hear our prayers I say this in jesu name amen