URGENT: A Miracle Is Needed (Prayer Request)!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

acvegas

I am being accused of a Federal Copyright Crime that’s been going on (back-and forth with delays) within the court system for nearly three years; trial starts February 6 thru February 13 2012.

I need prayers from everyone within the prayer community for a not guilty verdict from the jury - and I ask each one to please pray for me by reading Psalms 35 and Psalms 37 entirely daily (each day) from February 6 thru February 13 2012. In addition I am asking the prayer community to please pray for my attorney to give him power, strength and courage throughout my case.

Thanks Everyone For Your Thoughtfulness
R. Anderson (the defendant)

:)

J

JJAC

Lord I pray that your will is done I pray that you are steadfast to help your people
amen

S

shekaniah

I have prayed for you, may God's peace be with you.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord thank you for do a quick work in this situation, and getting your glory,
In Jesus name amen

D

DeezePsalms

I pray that R Anderson gets what hes asked for in JESUS NAME AMEN.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for all you ask.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Lord, you know the hearts of all your children, may you see too that no injustice is allowed to win. In Jesus name, amen