Urgent Prayer Needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2016
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ.
I have an urgent need for prayer and I'm enlisting as many people as I can to lift up our family.

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and my water has broken. I'm in the hospital on bed rest until the baby is delivered. The longer the better for baby's sake. Survival rates this early are low but get better with each passing day. I'm at an increased risk of infection as well. The health and wellbeing of our child and myself are of first and foremost importance but the financial burden this will likely take on our very modest income is also a worry. I don't understand what God is up to in this but I do trust him. So please lift us up in the name of Jesus.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray bless LookingforLight and this prayer request. Let you protect the baby in the womb and LookingforLight, from all the health issues developing from now till child birth. Lord let you care and healing be upon both and it be a safe delivery. Also bless financially and remove worriness. Let your hand of grace be upon LookingforLight and the baby, please bless this prayer. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, sister. I’m lifting you up in my prayers, asking for God’s love, strength and comfort upon you and your baby. May He provide for all your needs, help in a safe delivery and provide for all your needs as you trust in Him.

Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.