Urgent Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

happywithhim

Can you all please pray for a young woman in our youth group,she is 20 and she has cancer,and the doctors have said she has around 2 weeks to live...

She is afraid that she is not going to pull through,we are storming heaven on her behalf,please can you pray with me and your church,that God will do a miracle TONIGHT!!

WE are desperate for her but we know that God wants to heal her so please pray believing that she is healed...in Jesus Name thanx in advance!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Presenting this healing in Jesus before God Our Father with praise and thanksgiving!
God bless.
pickles

H

happywithhim

Thankyou so much pickles,for praying with us !!!

G

gram4God

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask in Jesus mighty name for a complete healing on this young girl. Lord, Please surround her with your presence and spirit, and I thank you Lord, and praise you, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

A

asknox14-98

Lord we lift up this young woman and sister in JESUS name, may healing hands be placed on her and may your will be done, lord Jesus please help ease her mind and her pain and heal her. We know that with Jesus all things are possible and that the devil has no hold when his name is spoken. JESUS please be with this woman and her family and friends but overall your will be done Lord. Be with the healthcare professionals who are trying to help her. In the name of JESUS, father God and the holy spirit Amen.