Urgent Prayer Request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 30, 2009
Urgent prayer request!!!! Please pray for Gabe (x_13_x) he has gone to the ER with really bad chest pains, please keep him lifted in prayer that the pain with cease and he feels safe and comforted, thankyou xx

Nov 30, 2009
Update: Gabriel's heart is working over time cause his lungs arent getting enough oxygen so his body is giving out theyre giving him steroids and gona suction his lungs then hes going to be monitored for a while...keep praying!

Nov 30, 2009
Gabe is home now but has to be really careful with his breathing and stress levels, hes still in a critical stage with his heart, thankyou everyone who's been thinking of and praying for him, continued prayer would be really appreciated ♥

F

FatnWeak

Dear Father in Heaven, we come together in prayer, lifting up Gabe. We ask that your healing touch be on him so we may see your healing power, but Father do as you will and not as we will, but we ask for mercy. We ask this in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will continue praying for Him. God bless

clee356

Apr 5, 2011
Lord we lift up our brother Gabe to you. We pray for whatever is going on right at this moment. Lord, fill him with your peace and comfort. Ease away any pain that he's feeling. Help him not to feel anxious or worried, but to keep resting in you. May it be that his brothers and sisters on here will rise up to lift him up in prayer. We're claiming and believing right now that you will work in this situation and heal him completely. We thank you for what you're going to do, and for the praise report that we will hear. We pray all these things in your name, amen.

S

shekaniah

I have prayed for him, his family and friends.

M

Miguel7

Father of Life, Let Holy Presence rain down on this young man that he may bring glory to your name and be a testimony. May your blessings be upon him. Amen.

Nov 30, 2009
Gabe is doing okay today :) Thankyou so much for all your thoughts and prayers again xx

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Sorry I didnt get this sooner.
Gabe is in my prayers in Jesus.
Im glad he is stable. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update, God Bless