urgent prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 7, 2007
hi everybody, friday they told met i have cancer (uterus)
and i mad x ray from my lungs, and get the result of that thursday.
please pray that the x ray is good and that my lungs are clean, and that the surgery 4 or 5 march on my uterus is enouhg, and that i will ne clean then
please pray

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
I have prayed and will continue to do so. Please let us know when you find out about the lung x-rays.

I

Indyred20

I will keep you up in prayer. Here is a scripture for you He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree,so we might might die to sins and live for righteousness: by His wounds you have been healed 1 Peter2:24. I believe all things are possible through Jesus Christ ,there is no other name like the name of Jesus. I have seen His healing power at work ,Keep The Faith.

K

KingDavid

I Pray that the test results will be clean and the Great Physican will mend you and heal your body from any cancer. I too have saw the awesome power of God and I know he is still in the healing and miracle business.........Keep the faith...........1 Peter 5:7 cast all your cares on him, for he cares for you.

A

asterix

I will pray for you, dear friend. I need prayer to after a big heart operation. Let us pray for eachother!

L

Lady_Karen

hi everybody, friday they told met i have cancer (uterus) and i mad x ray from my lungs, and get the result of that thursday. please pray that the x ray is good and that my lungs are clean, and that the surgery 4 or 5 march on my uterus is enouhg, and that i will ne clean then please pray

Count on me too ... Do keep us posted & I might not be here as much but I will keep you in prayer and I will check in when I can to see how you are ... Keep your chin up ... all things area possible & the Lord will watch over you & keep you safe !!!

May 7, 2007
hello everybody,
today i got the results of my blood and the x ray of my lungs.
Praise God, hey are fine.
Thank the Lord, He saw my fear for this results.
4 march i get my surgery. and about 12 march i will get the results in what fase this cancer is, and how they will treat it.
Please stay with me in prayer.
May God finish this miracle