US ARMY/WAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

SHOULD OUR TROOPS COME HOME ? I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD FOR THE FACT THAT THE WAR IS OVER AND TOO MANY OF OUR TROOPS ARE LOOSING THERE LIFE

H

Helloimandrewyo

Is the war over? What war is there to be over? Terrorism? Terrorism is an on going battle. You fix it in one country, and it migrates to another. Now that we have entered that hornets nest though, i don't think we have the right to pull out. Any nation that is seen pulling out of a conflict , is considered weak.

O

OFM

WE DID WHAT WE SAID WE R GOING TOO DO NOW IT IS VERY MUCH ALOT TIME TOO BRING HOME ALL THE TROOPS REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN LIKE REPUBLICAN LAW MAKERS ENJOY WAR LIKE MITT RONNEUY HE WILL NOT SEND HIS 5 SONS BUT WANTS EVERY 1 ELSE TOO SEND THIER SONS LET HIM GO OFF 2 WAR AND SEE HOW HAPPY HE WOULD BEE.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!

~ Jack Kerouac

HUH????????????????

B

Beloved57

I don't know about pulling them out, but our troops, should get help from our government, when they come home. I have read somewhere, more soldiers take their own life when coming home from thee last two wars, than actually get killed by the enemy.

H

Helloimandrewyo

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!

~ Jack Kerouac

HUH????????????????
What are you not getting?

O

OFM

I don't know about pulling them out, but our troops, should get help from our government, when they come home. I have read somewhere, more soldiers take their own life when coming home from thee last two wars, than actually get killed by the enemy.
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS.

O

OFM

DUDE GUT WHAT IS THE RAMPAGE ON NOTHINGNESS ALL ABOUT.

Dec 19, 2009
SHOULD OUR TROOPS COME HOME ? I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD FOR THE FACT THAT THE WAR IS OVER AND TOO MANY OF OUR TROOPS ARE LOOSING THERE LIFE
It's a hard question, I think. It's okay to protect ourselves, but not to the point of paranoia.