US Covert Operatives Given License To Kill Indiscriminately Without Repercussions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2014
There's a documentary everyone should see, called 'Dirty Wars'. It basically details the morally challenged efforts of a small covert group of US soldiers named the Joint Special Operations Command. And it's shocking and saddening.

Dec 18, 2013
Dang that trailer looks like some hollywood production stuff lol.

Nevertheless, interesting topic. I will have to look for this in full if it is out all ready.

Jun 18, 2014
Dang that trailer looks like some hollywood production stuff lol.

Nevertheless, interesting topic. I will have to look for this in full if it is out all ready.
You'd think so. It's actually about a war reporter who's been investigating the Iraq and Afghan wars for quite a number of years. He's had people stonewall his investigations at every turn and been into Iraq and Afghanistan into villages speaking to locals. One particular night-raid he comes across involves the deaths of two innocent pregnant women and others involve child killings. All these people were unarmed and the documentary shows mobile phone footage shot by a local without the soldiers' knowing, where the soldiers are trying to create a cover story for why they killed pregnant, unarmed women.

It's very un-nerving to think that our media put such a heroic spin on the war efforts against the Taliban when the reality is that at the beginning of the war, the NATO 'hit-list' was a very small number of terrorists, and that list has grown to thousands; some of them even young children.

The reasons that list has grown, as the documentary highlights, are because unnecessary and irresponsible killings create this resistance from the Iraqi and Afghan people. Some of those people have had their villages blown to bits, had pregnant wives, relatives and daughters killed for no other reason than suspicion.

The documentary doesn't directly promote an anti-American agenda, in fact the investigator does very well to lay out the facts and allow the viewer to make their own conclusions. My conclusion was that so much of what is going on is just not right.

Some young Muslim men, American ones, have been killed for doing little more than speaking out against the Western powers, against the unjustified murders that have taken place. Others have been killed for calling out Muslims to resist what the West is doing.

Before I watched this documentary I assumed that when someone was killed for being a 'terrorist' that NATO would at least have some verifiable proof that these people take part in terrorist activities, but the reality is that people are being killed simply for using their right to free speech to discredit the propaganda the Western governments and media put out.

I gained a new understanding of why this list of targets has grown so large and why so many of the Afghan and Iraqi natives have an issue with the West.

One other instance in Yemen saw the bombings of innocents by clearly labelled American shells and weapons, something which we can see in the video the US denied on the media. The president of Yemen speaks on the issue and is genuinely saddened for the deaths, whereas the US government's response is something along the lines of 'there shouldn't be any investigations. Accidents happen'.

It's quite sickening to think that so many of these people tar us, as people living in the West, with this murderous brush, because quite honestly, I am repulsed by the fact that young children can be considered terrorists and actively targeted by grown men with guns. It disgusts me.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
You'd think so. It's actually about a war reporter who's been investigating the Iraq and Afghan wars for quite a number of years. He's had people stonewall his investigations at every turn and been into Iraq and Afghanistan into villages speaking to locals. One particular night-raid he comes across involves the deaths of two innocent pregnant women and others involve child killings. All these people were unarmed and the documentary shows mobile phone footage shot by a local without the soldiers' knowing, where the soldiers are trying to create a cover story for why they killed pregnant, unarmed women.

It's very un-nerving to think that our media put such a heroic spin on the war efforts against the Taliban when the reality is that at the beginning of the war, the NATO 'hit-list' was a very small number of terrorists, and that list has grown to thousands; some of them even young children.

The reasons that list has grown, as the documentary highlights, are because unnecessary and irresponsible killings create this resistance from the Iraqi and Afghan people. Some of those people have had their villages blown to bits, had pregnant wives, relatives and daughters killed for no other reason than suspicion.

The documentary doesn't directly promote an anti-American agenda, in fact the investigator does very well to lay out the facts and allow the viewer to make their own conclusions. My conclusion was that so much of what is going on is just not right.

Some young Muslim men, American ones, have been killed for doing little more than speaking out against the Western powers, against the unjustified murders that have taken place. Others have been killed for calling out Muslims to resist what the West is doing.

Before I watched this documentary I assumed that when someone was killed for being a 'terrorist' that NATO would at least have some verifiable proof that these people take part in terrorist activities, but the reality is that people are being killed simply for using their right to free speech to discredit the propaganda the Western governments and media put out.

I gained a new understanding of why this list of targets has grown so large and why so many of the Afghan and Iraqi natives have an issue with the West.

One other instance in Yemen saw the bombings of innocents by clearly labelled American shells and weapons, something which we can see in the video the US denied on the media. The president of Yemen speaks on the issue and is genuinely saddened for the deaths, whereas the US government's response is something along the lines of 'there shouldn't be any investigations. Accidents happen'.

It's quite sickening to think that so many of these people tar us, as people living in the West, with this murderous brush, because quite honestly, I am repulsed by the fact that young children can be considered terrorists and actively targeted by grown men with guns. It disgusts me.
Well, one characteristic of the 80 found concerning the (DAUGHTER OF BABYLON) U.S. is.....

The treacherous dealer, dealeth treacherously........look up the words treacherous and treacherously in the Hebrew!

K

krow

There's a documentary everyone should see, called 'Dirty Wars'. It basically details the morally challenged efforts of a small covert group of US soldiers named the Joint Special Operations Command. And it's shocking and saddening.
When I took the course about the relations between the United States and Latin America that alone blew apart the myth of how my beloved country really was pretty fast. Especially after being in a fundamentalist bapist school for so long, where America can never do anything wrong, never even talked about any of the horrible things we did there really, or overthrow and put people in charge that we knew would commit atrocities because we felt they were a better defense against anything we perceived as communistic whether or not it was... Nothing surprises me anymore what we do, but it's not just us, most nations do pretty wicked things. It's sadly part of statecraft, lucky for us most of the other nations can't do anything about it for the time being.

Jun 18, 2014
Well, one characteristic of the 80 found concerning the (DAUGHTER OF BABYLON) U.S. is.....

The treacherous dealer, dealeth treacherously........look up the words treacherous and treacherously in the Hebrew!
I'd like to apologize to you openly for my previous tirade in reply to one of your posts in another thread. I've totally misconstrued who you are.

Jun 18, 2014
When I took the course about the relations between the United States and Latin America that alone blew apart the myth of how my beloved country really was pretty fast. Especially after being in a fundamentalist bapist school for so long, where America can never do anything wrong, never even talked about any of the horrible things we did there really, or overthrow and put people in charge that we knew would commit atrocities because we felt they were a better defense against anything we perceived as communistic whether or not it was... Nothing surprises me anymore what we do, but it's not just us, most nations do pretty wicked things. It's sadly part of statecraft, lucky for us most of the other nations can't do anything about it for the time being.
Yea I feel that way about the UK/British Empire scenario. We're taught in schools, quite predictably:

Capitalism is the best
Money is the end object of educational pursuit
A luxury life is the name of the game
You must be well financed to be able to get married and have kids
The West is the world's loving big brother

Etc etc etc.

I'd love to push for a school system that deals with economic systems outside capitalism, as well as capitalism. One that deals with the facts of the West's genocides as well as the 'enemies', and teaches logic classes as well as various religions. For me, I really wish I'd been taught the other sides of the stories in school.

I'd have formed my opinion that 'all killing, war, murder, wealth distribution between the nth percentile is socially irresponsible, fiat currency is baseless, empathy reigns supreme as a value' long before I did.

Last edited: