USA Revival and Delaware Prophecies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenisyes

I'm hoping some of you may be able to give me a wider perspective on something.

Since about 1990, I have been hearing prophecies that there is supposed to be a nationwide revival in the USA. The revival is supposed to begin on both coasts and spread inland.

For about 5 years, certain people in Delaware have had prophecies to the effect that the revival is ready to begin on the East Coast, and that only the state of Delaware is not yet on board. These people have several websites; I have put a couple at the bottom of the post.

I'd like to hear from anyone who knows about the progress of these projects in their own state (especially New Jersey, as that is what everyone here is talking about), or anyone who might have insights into whether these prophecies are coming true, or any related information or ideas you might have.

USRPN // Delaware FastForward Prayer Guide: March 12 - 18, 2012
USRPN // Delaware State Prayer Guide
Destiny Christian Church | America For Jesus 2012 - National Day of Prayer

PS: I know many of you do not believe in prophecies. Please consider that these people seriously do, and are doing things based on that belief. I'm interested in finding God's will for those of us who live in Delaware.

O

OFM

i heard of a few test and see if they line up totally perfectly with the Holy Bible Word Of God.

K

kenisyes

God wants all people to be saved and empowered, including those in Delaware, and He wants it now. Revival is just a question of acceptance of God's graces by the people in a given area. So a prediction for revival always lines up with the Word of God as what He wants. And nowhere in Scripture will we find the word "Delaware" or the year 2012. In other words, there's really nothing to check about the prophecies I have heard, except whether people are willing to respond.

Involvement in a plan to accept God's grace is a revival in itself, if enough people get involved. What I am hoping to find out is if other people are experiencing a local revival along the same lines, and if such a revival is due to the belief in such prophecies. That would help me understand what sort of involvement I should give the people here.

So what have you heard? Anything similar?