v-day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

I'm darn right adorable in pink!

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
Valentines day is depressing because it reminds you of your loneliness. I just try to ignore it.

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
Well this is my 27th valentine-less Valentine's Day...can anyone top that? :p

G

goth4god

I totally posted this last year anyway... lol I am over it!

Oct 7, 2009
Well this is my 27th valentine-less Valentine's Day...can anyone top that? :p
30 here....but it's not a big deal...pursue God...and fall so madly in love with Him that your future partner will have to love Him in order to understand you!

C

christiancollegegirl

I've had 21 Valentine-less V-days.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
well its kind of hard to have a girlfriend when you're 2 or 3 years old.

i reckon the counter should start at 13.

C

christiancollegegirl

Yea, good point.

In that case, I've spent 8 valentine-less V-days.

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
True...well if I start at 13, then I'm at 15 valentine-less V-days. :p That's still pretty high!

well its kind of hard to have a girlfriend when you're 2 or 3 years old.

i reckon the counter should start at 13.

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
LOL is this a competition who had the longest lonely valentine days? Hey at least we all have something in common. Lets start a club.

V

Vidy

Ok, starting at 13... I was in what, 8th grade?

8th grade- With a girl names Mallory
9th grade- I BELIEVE I was single... I'm pretty sure that Shanae dumped me for Jessica during January or something </pain> lol
10th grade- Didn't have a valentine to be with, but I had a girlfriend.. I think... Wait, I'm confused. I started dating her in the summer, she dumped me that winter, but I think she may have sent me a gift basket or something... Or was that my birthday??! Ah well, either way, if I did have a girlfriend I was horrible and unromantic to her (and she happens to be my current girlfriend), so i count it as a loss.
11th grade- Single and crushing, not sure if it was on Shanon or Brittany M, but either way I had nobody (in fact, i don't remember valentine's at all and I think I totally ignored it)
12th grade- This year =D Spent a wonderful weekend with my girlfriend and her family, and had a (double/uuuggghhh) date with her parents.

So Imma count 9, 10, and 11. 3 valentineless VTDs, and tbh, I didn't really feel lonely during any of them ^_^

C

Chelssey

You know, as long as I don't spend Valentine's alone, which I've never done, I don't count ANY Valentine's Day as a lonely one. i mean, spending time with dear friends is just a great spending it with someone who you are dating.

Feb 18, 2010
My favorite time around Valentine's Day is February 15th - Discount Chocolate Day. That's pretty much what that holiday is good for in my book. yum.