Vacatoon Tips

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Maxii

Hi awesome people.
I'm off on vacations to Adelaide, South Australia tomorrow.
Just wondering if anyone from there here has any recommendations on what to see n do?....
Blessings.

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
hello,

oh i remember Adelaide so lovely one. you can visits many lovely places thre like glanelg beach, semaphore etc i love botanical garden there n also wow roundle mall is nice too :) n the wine farm Handorf etc so many lovely places you can visit there n also churches i really enjoy my Holiday when i was there. Hope you hv nice holiday amen :) GBU

M

Maxii

Hi Garret82.
Thank you for the wonderful tips where to go and what to see in Adelaide.
I love Glenelg Beach. There's a mini wet n wild slide Park by the beach there. Semaphore Beach is nice which is not too far from Port Adelaide, but I will be neat the city and I think Glenelg, West Baeach and Henley Beach will be the closest.
I have been to Seaton Baptist Church last time I was in Adelaide but won't be there on Sunday.
Hahndorf is a nice mini Germann Town , nice to look around the shops there and have some tea n scones. I think I might go in the Cuckoo Clock shop n buy a cuckoo clock. :/
I wonder if Cleland Wild life Park is still around in the Adelaide Hills? Would love to pat and hold a Kangaro and Koala.
Thanks my friend for taking out the time to write to me with information, I really appreciate it.
Good Bless you always. :)
Hope I can tell you about my great adelaide adventure when I get back.
Be for now. Good bless :)