Valintines Day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

It was one wild ride. I was told to go to the conference room where my and many othrrs birthday lunch woupd be held.

It was good no issues just kicked back and enjoyed myself, and it was very much needed.

I live with two othrr guys, one of them is an alcaholic. Last weekend i took him for a walk and showed him how people are here.

He is crazy in ways he punched his door every few mins. One day he tried to barricade me in my own room cuz i wanted to leave due to his excessive drinking.

I made him move, he from another state all together and he complains about everything such as weather which alot of people do lol

This is my oddballness i was talking to some people at my lunch and one said i need to keep watch on the weather if im to go out and walk.

I smiled and said no worries im good i was always able to defeat the elements. This is my cockyness lol i said im more southern than anything in this city lol

With my accent and all yeah a true country hillbilly jp

Sory my mind going different places at different times. I went to bed around 4 am and wole up around 10. I know that is clearly not enough.

Lastnighy was a tough one for real. My friend that i helped get into a place to stay and everything he is real down and out.

He was drinking bad and is very depressed. He is facing alot one is loosing his brother. So we stopped at a gas station and he wanted to go in he was very drunk.

I said u not going no where what is it u want ill get it but u staying in this car.

I wont go fully into deets. However when i got home and out of the car he got out to move o the front.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. I said man i get it your a mess because of whats going on but duee its enough there are better ways to deal woth this stress.
He looked at me and smiled we hugged and my driver took him home.

Sometimes a drunk can be honest or lie.

He said i hav a heart of gold im like lol ok im not perfect by a long shot i have my own faults.

Lol he was being very strange. Thing is yes i got very heated, but thats my southern charm when it comes to a good friend messing up.

He was about to face jail and to be homeless so i hooked him up with my driver who rents a room. Their roommates now.

This guy got sick and left work walked 11 miles to the city to get drunk.

Desperation has alot to do with alot of stuff these days. He said he would meet me somewhere i went he was no where to be fiund he did not even answer his cell phone.

I was mad yes cuz he was messing up but i held my composure and sympasized with him.

He seemed to have felt better.