Valley Thoughts...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SurrenderedServant
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SurrenderedServant

Guest
I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place but I know that this is where God wants me right now. Usually I am an optimistic person but I feel like it is going to get worse in the days ahead for me. It won't be easy and I'm a little fearful even though I know I shouldn't be filled with fear and worry. I'm internally torn but don't who to pour out my feelings to.

On another topic, I recently moved so I've been trying to get "plugged in" to a local body of believers. Two weeks ago, someone asked me to help in a certain area- so I showed up to help out. At the end of the evening, I find out that in order to serve you need to be a member of the church. I'm all over the place with this one. Prayers are definitely appreciated. The church that I was at before I moved, I served long before I joined the church. Any advice/thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Another question that I've recently come across and would like to hear what other's think - should women cover their heads when they pray? Back home this was not a common practice but its been brought to my attention and heart recently.