Venomous Spiders Thousands Ooze From Ceiling And Walls Family Forced To Leave

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Ecclesiastik

And if they were radicalized Jihad spiders, Ben Affleck would pay for their peaceful relocation. Cuz you know, they have a venom of peace.
REAL spiders don't participate in violence. You're just a victim of Western media.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
REAL spiders don't participate in violence. You're just a victim of Western media.
That's just what they want you to think. Spiders are plotting the overthrow of modern civilization.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Spiders are so maligned.
They're just looking for love.

Paralyzing their victims and draining the life out of them... it's how they show affection.
Like some women I've known.
: )

We just need to be more understanding.
I don't know what you are talking about I'm a Black Widow myself (I can't fib really Blond Widow sort of).....

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
Spiders are so maligned.
They're just looking for love.

Paralyzing their victims and draining the life out of them... it's how they show affection.
Like some women I've known.
: )

We just need to be more understanding.
Through evolution, These blood sucking spiders may become more like Dracula or other female Vampires.
Looking forward to the night that I can show them some Love when they are in a more attractive form. ;)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I don't know about anyone else, but I have to buy Mama a new wardrobe and a new house. She ain't moving back into that neighborhood.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​Spiders..so many..spiders.. evil spiders..yep.. evil to the core, they are!! lol :)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Soon after Oct. 2007? That's ancient history...not NEWS. :)