Venting Wall

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Texas_Christian

It's just what it says. Everyone needs a way to vent so I'm opening this up to ya'll. If you have something you need to get off your chest, here is where you come. If you need advice, come here and I'll do my best and so will others to give you help. I only ask one thing, everyone be respectful and mindful of others.

So here's one to start: I am a college student, education major for middle school ages. I plan on going on for my masters and becoming a youth minister and then going on to work with juvenile correctional facilities. Any advice, comments, questions, anything that come to mind?

Fire away, I'm ready :)

W

wwjd_kilden

okai... can I went unimportant stuff that frustrates me too?

My neighbor is playing music... or... what HE thinks is music... all I hear is BOOOOM BOOOM BOOM... it seriously sounds like he has the TV on and is watching a war movie o.o

G

Graybeard

play something in return that goes...BAM BAM BAM!

W

wwjd_kilden

I don't have proper speakers... so they would win :(

Dec 12, 2009
That is so sad. Make is very apparent that you don't appreciate it.

Then you can go after em with your sword and scare em:D Or put olive oil and ice in front of their door....

Vent........
My parents don't really understand me. and I decided that after I know the name of my bio father that I can really let go of him.

I need some advice.

B

Belgian_Pilot

I can give some advice, but I know it's easy for me to say...

Don't worry too much about them understanding you. You're a great person, and God understands you. That should be some relief...

The second part is more difficult, cuz I don't know the situation... And I've never been in such a situation myself. All I can do is pray for you.

T

Texas_Christian

Ohhhh I hate it when that happens, sometimes I'll be driving and stop at a red light and that is all I hear. It gives me a headache w/o fail. My dad feels the same way and he came up with an idea to put a stop to that, I think it's funny but that's just me. He thinks there should be a gadget that once the bass of a radio hits a certain decibel the little gadget sends out a frequency that would blow out their speakers. Not too bad an idea, but that could incite a riot.

T

Texas_Christian

Sweetheart, everyone feels that way. That's why they're your parents, different generations, different mindsets and different opinions. You could always try to find something all of you can enjoy together and do together. And bravo about finding your bio father and being able to let go.There are different kinds of family, family of the blood and family of the heart.

Dec 12, 2009
Sweetheart, everyone feels that way. That's why they're your parents, different generations, different mindsets and different opinions. You could always try to find something all of you can enjoy together and do together. And bravo about finding your bio father and being able to let go.There are different kinds of family, family of the blood and family of the heart.
I've not found him. I'm not really interested in finding him either. I barely know much at all about him anyway. It's just this feeling that something was there but I don't know what.