Venturing Out

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

anotherchance

Hello everyone,

I love Jesus and my new life, however, I am in the process of a divorce, been separated for over a year, and I am just now coming to grips with the fact that it is really over, I am depressed and really lonely, my friends are tired of hearing me , I go on about my days however, I have periods when I am really down and sad, I want to move on

S

shiner500

Welcome to Christian chat anotherchance.I hope things get better

G

graceM

Welcome to CC Anotherchance :)

D

DaPoppaMan

Welcome Anotherchance. That's what it is all about

A

Alex_Nikkdo

Welcome Anotherchance to CC! When you receive God's forgiveness you also need to forgive yourself. God does not remember the transgretion neither should you live in rememberance of that sin. See yourself though God's eyes, not your own thoughts. Our feelings tend to get us (Very much including myself) into trouble. You are our Brother in Christ, we are here to encourage and stregthen each other. So praise God with us! Welcome.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
anotherchance hi welcome to Christian Chat.