Very new also, looking for friends!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Luuntje

Hello everyone.

I'm a so-called born-again Christian. I'm a 21 year old girl from the Netherlands. Have always been raised Roman-Catholic, but never actively prayed or nothing.

But about a year ago, I heard God's voice again, and have been celebrating His glory ever since.

You can read more about me in my profile.

I'm looking for all kinds of people from all over the world, for friendship, to share and to celebrate. Just e-mail me, or ring me a bell, whatever.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

With love, Luuntje.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
hello and welcome to the family of Christ, it is a life giving chose, and I pray that you grow in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of God, and most of all grow in a deep rooted relationship with our Lord and saviour,and our God Jesus Christ, through his precious Holy Spirit, and welcome to CC.c

C

cris_danao

hi...
welcome at cc!!!

I'm also a born-again Christian and also raised as roman-catholic...
and I came to know God when I was 14...

God bless you!!!
again,,, welcome here!!!

W

WENSPI

Welcome here!! :D

A

Andy_K_2002

Welcome to CHristian Chat :). I will be ur friend :). I am from california, USA :).

Jan 9, 2009
Welcome to CC. I'll be your friend too :) If you want my friendship, that is.

P

psalm23amen

Welcome! and God Bless You! Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hello and welcome to cc.
God bless, pickles