Victory here now for loved ones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MsInsp
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MsInsp

Guest
Have you seen God actually intervene and stop an attack that caused someone you love to fall deep into sin and endanger himself. I've heard the stories of faithfully praying and when ever things change. Big deal that happens everywhere without prayer. I've seen miraculous things for me that I've gone after That's not enough if I have to watch people I love be devoured.