Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2019

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Jul 23, 2018
Now it would appear that he was wanting to draw attention to himself.
In the 1980s lester rolof was put in jail for refusing a state licence for his children's ministry/church.
Those of us who knew him well,knew he was a fighter.
A man of God that refused to bow.

If you were in that mix,you would falsely accuse him right away.
Automatically say "he is just drawing attention to himself"

Dec 30, 2019
If you were in that mix,you would falsely accuse him right away.
Automatically say "he is just drawing attention to himself"
The whole point of passover is if we put the Blood of Jesus on the doorpost of our dwelling or our heart then our family will be safe. He is dead and his family has the virus. My guess is that somewhere he did something wrong. A counterfeit is made to look like the real thing.

Dec 30, 2019
I was speaking more of say the polio vaccine and older vaccines.
No one questioned the Polio vaccine. That all came much later when Bill Gates got involved. Gates gives a lot of product away but that was actually a deal that Bill Clinton worked out with the pharmaceutical companies.

E

EleventhHour

Dec 30, 2019
I am sure his findings are false too.
Exactly, he is telling on himself. Most people do admit their guilt one way or the other. He is a whistle blower but he is so mixed up and confused that no one is paying any attention to him.

E

EleventhHour

Exactly, he is telling on himself. Most people do admit their guilt one way or the other. He is a whistle blower but he is so mixed up and confused that no one is paying any attention to him.
People who make broad sweeping generalizations are generally people I do not pay attention to.
I know quite a bit about the world of research and it is not so black and white as he makes it out to be.

Dec 30, 2019
I know quite a bit about the world of research and it is not so black and white as he makes it out to be.
He is just a Harvard professor, so you can not expect much out of that institute. They spend most of their time to argue with each other to the point where you do not know who to believe. Also it is no secret right now that virologists are just about the most unreliable people that ever walked this earth.

Dec 30, 2019
I am sure his findings are false too.
He got the funding cut off for this virus for three years. It is to bad he is wrong on all most everything else. Because the one thing he was right about was so important and people did not take him serious.

E

EleventhHour

He is just a Harvard professor, so you can not expect much out of that institute. They spend most of their time to argue with each other to the point where you do not know who to believe. Also it is no secret right now that virologists are just about the most unreliable people that ever walked this earth.
And what is your last statement based upon?

Jul 23, 2018
The whole point of passover is if we put the Blood of Jesus on the doorpost of our dwelling or our heart then our family will be safe. He is dead and his family has the virus. My guess is that somewhere he did something wrong. A counterfeit is made to look like the real thing.
All the apostles but john died prematurely. Were taken out while still under the blood.
The enemy makes people sick and kills prematurely.

Dave Wilkerson died in a car crash.
Keith green died in a plane crash.

Both were men of God and under the blood covering.

Dec 30, 2019
All the apostles but john died prematurely.
That is not God's plan for people to die early. I have died many times and God keeps resurrecting me. Why is that? I was just thinking of an incident when I was a kid that I was told I was lucky that I lived and did not die. I can not even begin to count how many times that has happened to me. God tells me to seek divine health and seek to live right so I do not die and He does not have to resurrect me. We are given 70 or if for reason of strength 80 years, but we can add years onto that to live up to 120 years. During the Kingdom age people on the average will live to be at least 100. Right now the average age in this country is around 78. Young people are learning how to be healthy so they can live long lives.

Jul 20, 2019
just to help you all, here is a very important press conference , it should clear everything up

Jul 23, 2018
This proves there is 100% false panic.
The numbers dont lie.

Jul 20, 2019
its a giant hoax, and this is the sort of nonsense we have to put up with here in Australia

Attachments