Vitamin D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
mail, is that you, hunkness? if it is, looks like you caught a beautiful fish...:)

Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone know foods that contain vitamin D??

Unfortunately, there are very few foods that contain vitamin D ... or any other nutrient! You can confirm that by finding and reading U.S. Senate document number 264, which addressed the massive depletion of the soils in the United States, 81 years ago, in 1936. Virtually nothing has changed about that situation since 1936! That said, about the most nutritious food you can find on planet earth today, are chicken eggs. But the quantities of the nutrients are so low, that you would need about a 1/2 dozen eggs every day, and they would have to be SOFT boiled or SOFT scrambled, so they are almost runny. That way, the nutrients are still bio-available instead of chemically "locked up" in solids or semi-solids!

J

joefizz

Unfortunately, there are very few foods that contain vitamin D ... or any other nutrient! You can confirm that by finding and reading U.S. Senate document number 264, which addressed the massive depletion of the soils in the United States, 81 years ago, in 1936. Virtually nothing has changed about that situation since 1936! That said, about the most nutritious food you can find on planet earth today, are chicken eggs. But the quantities of the nutrients are so low, that you would need about a 1/2 dozen eggs every day, and they would have to be SOFT boiled or SOFT scrambled, so they are almost runny. That way, the nutrients are still bio-available instead of chemically "locked up" in solids or semi-solids!
(noticed you are new)
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Feb 28, 2016
everyone's 'd' is different - I can sit outside in the sun for anywhere from
30min. to 3hrs, and my body will still be craving the natural foods that
contain 'd'...and hub always 'steps-up' and feeds me what I need...

how blessed I am...

L

loverofjesus27

hey oldthennew i sent you a friend request.

Dec 14, 2017
(noticed you are new)
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Thanks! I hope so too. Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I kind of lost this thread! It's not obvious how one is supposed to find a particular thread, even from the "new posts" link. Am I missing something?

J

joefizz

Thanks! I hope so too. Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I kind of lost this thread! It's not obvious how one is supposed to find a particular thread, even from the "new posts" link. Am I missing something?
There are "multiple ways" the fastest for me is checking my likes at my profile page or going to my profile to see what threads I've posted in recently,or I go to the "forum" where a particular thread I go is to see if it's got new posts,I don't use the "new posts" feature and it works good for me,though sometimes if a troll pops up moving threads backwards,try scrolling back one page of a forum to find a thread you are looking for.