Wait for who?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

It's a very defeating thought isn't it?

Well, I mean, it can be. Our race-humans- is such a me-me kind of people, and, moreover, now-now comes into the picture, too. So, who are you waiting for?

As christians, our answer for waiting for who wants to be...what? Fill in the blanks, right, and, when we do we say 'the one' . We have all our t's crossed and I's dotted don't we? Hey, we do! It's human nature, we have the same nature Satan had, and, if you read Revelations, it says Satan thought he was mightier than God at some point in His life. Imagine that! An angel created by God had an epiphany.! Hey, I can take down, God!
Boom! And no sooner was that said, and, of course not done, by Mr. red horns, was he banished from God's lovely presence. So that just speaks of how boldly sinful, prideful our human nature can become, right. Satan is an ultimate example of what happens when we try to take things into our own hands.

So the answer should be now obvious, that waiting for 'the one' you have scribed down in pen-full thought in your diary or ??? is not right 'who' we should be waiting for.

It's then who?

My God, you don't know by now who, I'ce clearly said who we should be waiting for. Ok, just for YOU, I will say it again. Waiting for my God, and, oh, yours too. :) He should he the one we wait on , and, the ti3 magcom when he steps us too one perfect for us.

In the meantime, read good Books like Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliott and be accountable in life by having good Christian friends, going to church, too, with body of believers don't hurt either, and, who knows you might be blessed by some one named God to meet your special someone who will he with you the rest of your natural born life :)

I don't know how thready this thread is, I would just hope its something God can use to minister to those that wondered who The One for them really was / is, evermore, will be. Thank you, my God .Bye now.:)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Im waiting for this one guy.....I cant actually remember his name right now though....

G

GreenNnice

Well, don't worry, Nods, the Lord leads, and, might I suggest that you don't wait for one guy in an 'I'm' sense. Wait for.......

Bye now. :)

G

GreenNnice

Nods, maybe I can help you remember that guy you can't now remember.

Does the one start with a 1 or a Zero ;-)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I certainly welcome that idea, but I'm just her creepy stalker. :eek:

V

voiceoftruth

I enjoyed the book Passion and purity

been awhile since i read it.I am thinking of reading it again soon

G

GreenNnice

Yes, P&P is a wonderful God story of waiting painstakingly for the joy of true sub, as that priest marrying Cart Elves and Robin Wright at the end of movie, The Princess Bride.

Yes, it is hard to be waiting for God, because our mind can trick us, thanks to the realness of the master of deception, the Devil, that one can trick us easily IF we are not stuck on doing God's best for us. The Devil can trick us into thinking someone is The One when they are definitely just the one the Devil can hurt us mightily once we marry them :-( . It's God though, that is who we need to be waiting for, waiting, though fervent prayer for His bringing what is best for our lives. Delight your life in doing His ways and will in our life. And the second part of that verse Zero has listed at bottom of his replies days.... And He will give you the desires of your heart.

For Nods and Zero, I will sing a song now, a bit heated of a thought, perhaps, but for you too it just might be the perfect fire. 'Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...........' ;-)

Hey, tho, on amore (pun intended:) serious note , do you know who your matchmaker is??

Hint: It's the same One you should be waiting for to find you your true wuv in life .

G

GreenNnice

*Yes, Passion & Purity is a wonderful God story of true wuv

Sorry, aIR often type out my thoughts on a MyTouch 4G and the peck, peck, peck way of typing causes me errors a-more. ;-)

G

GreenNnice

I hope everyone realizes that if you made mistakes in past regarding waiting for God, that is fine, as long as you forgive yourself and, maybe, others if need be. You don't need to dwell on it as something keeping you from God. He is waiting for you with no remembrance whatsoever of your past, He says as long as we come to Him with a trembling and contrite heart, He is well pleased with us.And you thought He could only be well pleased with David as he does quote those words of 'well pleased' regarding David and God said He was well pleased quote unquote with others too, including....His son, Jesus. So, hey, forget about 'it,' God has, so, shouldn't' you too :) God bless you for your wait . I know, know, know, He will. So if it's a do-over chance then, pray to Him for how to do it (the power of God is great). Then, it's easy, as Nike says, just do it :)

G

GreenNnice

And, I have a good way to 'just do it.'

Falling in love with Jesus all over again. :)