Walking with God...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeoLion

Guest
"Walking with God"


One summer day I hear that old familiar call


More like a tug at my heart and I must answer the call not that I need to,but rather
I desire to and with great anticipation



One warm summer day walking with God down an old dusty cane field road in south Louisiana

The warm breeze against my face slightly cooling me down as a few drops of sweat trickle down each side of my face

But the heat hardly noticeable being caught up in the presence of the One I love so dearly

As we walk my heart being shared a smile comes across my face

A tear begins to fall and my heart begins to break as my heart is being warmed by my Love

I realize just how lovely He is and how much He loves me

I get lost in His presence and suddenly the world doesn't exist,but it's just me and Him walking together as One

Oh what a beautiful Savior! and oh what a wonderful God!

So caught up as I share my hearts every thought

I feel like a little child in the presence of a loving Father

I can do no wrong in His eyes

I am like the apple of it

Love so deep and so wide so vast more than enough

That is my God more than enough and all I need

Our time ends,but not without a final "I love you" and a big smile

And not without the assurance that He will call again and I'll be back another day to partake of His love