want to be high

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
I've been wanting to get high a lot. I'm trying not to get high for the sake of my job but I really want to get high. Just seeing something about it on TV and I want to get something. I got alcohol and sleeping medicine but that's it. I'm trying to distract myself binge watching TV shows in my free time and alcohol and sleeping medicine in moderation. I have a speech tomorrow for a class and plan on taking some stuff to get a little high so I can be okay for that but otherwise I don't want to do anything bad.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
The world is full of addicts, overdosing, stealing, shooting, getting killed, violent, liars, criminals, sitting in prison, destroying families, ruining their own lives, selling their bodies and on and on and that's not enough to show you what a horrendous and potentially deadly decision that is?
/shakes head

If having your brains fried and becoming another leech of society that destroys everything around it sounds good to you then go get high. And when the consequences come, and they will, just remember, you knew better and still made the choice. No one to blame but yourself.

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
The world is full of addicts, overdosing, stealing, shooting, getting killed, violent, liars, criminals, sitting in prison, destroying families, ruining their own lives, selling their bodies and on and on and that's not enough to show you what a horrendous and potentially deadly decision that is?
/shakes head

If having your brains fried and becoming another leech of society that destroys everything around it sounds good to you then go get high. And when the consequences come, and they will, just remember, you knew better and still made the choice. No one to blame but yourself.
Yeah I guess idk

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Umzza, My prayer for you is that you will learn to trust in your Heavenly Father completely in all areas of your life. You are holding on to things, that are not bringing honor to the Lord. Just by reading your post, I sense that you have compromised a lot in your walk with the Lord. I would never want you to feel judged or under any condemnation on CC, but I hope you will receive a gentle reminder once again, that Your body is the temple of the Lord, and His desire for your life is that you would be free from all addictions! It truly grieves the Lord, when we knowingly continue to partake in substances that are not healthy for the mind, body or spirit. The strongholds you feel, in wanting to "get high" are areas that the Lord wants to set you free in, but He's waiting for a complete surrender of your life to Him. The Christian journey with the Lord, is a path of healing, wholeness, growth & maturity, & becoming more Christ like in all we do. I just want to encourage you to spend time reading your bible & draw close to the Lord. He's waiting for You!

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
I cannot get rid of existing bad roots, but I can help prevent more bad seeds from causing more bad roots in the future

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
FatherGod bless umzza and this prayer. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!