Want to make friends :-)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

live4faith

Hi everyone! Looking around here to make some friends. I want to eventually get to know some of you and hope you will be understanding that I am a single mom with 4 kids (ages 18, 14, 13 and 3). Their dad is involved with them, as well, but I have them 75% of the time. So, I hope to get to know you as time allows. Please let me know if we can connect here by just a message or request.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this post. Love and blessings to all of you <3

L

live4faith

10735929_10204958731558418_89144103_n.jpg
Yes, I'm real ... :)

Boomer2000

Confirmed fraud
Oct 31, 2014
hey im new here to and also looking to make friends and no it not be to creepy having a friend whos old enough to be my mom LOL
im bobby :) but age is just a number u just got to figure out what number u r or what is most important to u in ur life for me it is my mom

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site! :)

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome! Pleasure to have you here. I hope you make lots of good connections here :)

O

OzDavo34

G'day & welcome

Our Lord & savior loves all

Daily our love shines for The Lord

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.