WAR PEOPLES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
In a war there are at least 4 positions (assuming this is a war between groups and not a fight between two individuals).
In the example of war according to the flesh we see...
Leaders/Politicians
Soldiers
Medics/healers/clerics
Supporters

Perhaps those categories can be added to...but...
In this spiritual war I know mostly about the healer category and soldier category regarding a role easily identified.
I really simply wanted to encourage as many as possible to consider the role of soldier.
Of course we are not all soldiers...but...I believe more are needed.

2 Timothy 2:3-5Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3*Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4*No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 5*And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.