Warm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Warm:
Warm,yellow,is warm,soft,and all its warmth flots aloft.
Love is soft,warm,and it too shalt float aloft.
High up in the air is thine sky.
It is Awesome too mine very own eye.
Sitting here on a cloud,i hear the wind blow very much alot loud.
It blows here,then over there,but thine awesome wind is blowing around my cloud allways very loud some where,but the eye can not see where.
That is just well and fine for the warm wind is a friend of mine.
It is,soft aloft,far,near,and allways is telling and saying its warm secerts in thine ear.
I shalt love too always be warm.,and on a cloud,but a soft one that shalt not be loud.
My cloud shall now drifta mist the day and the night in never endless,forever ceaseless flight,for that shalt be my lifes plight.
As i go sailing ever more higher and closer into the Warm Sun and Love Light.
By:OFM

B

Beckles

I adore this!! Thankyou for sharing

O

OFM

thanx that means so much too me becca coming from you and youe ever allways ever loving loveful love filled heart bee blessed allways amen............

S

shirley

like the poem beuti ful its a fantasy of mine to go sailing away
far away in my own little world sailing through the oceans

O

OFM

nice thanx 4 liking it.