Warning Saints Living in Sin Without Repentance To Depart From Iniquity With His Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Enow

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
I can testify that the Lord Jesus Christ has delivered me and is keeping me from being that former dog that has returned to its vomit so don't think you are so far gone that Jesus cannot deliver you from that bondage to sin now, but be warned. There is just cause to look to the author & finisher of our faith for help to depart from iniquity now or else.

2 Peter 2:[SUP]18 [/SUP]For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.[SUP] 19 [/SUP]While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.[SUP] 20 [/SUP]For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.[SUP] 21 [/SUP]For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.[SUP]22 [/SUP]But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Galatians 6:[SUP]7 [/SUP]Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.[SUP] 8 [/SUP]For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.[SUP]9 [/SUP]And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians 5:[SUP]19 [/SUP]Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [SUP]20 [/SUP]Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [SUP]21 [/SUP]Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. [SUP]22 [/SUP]But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [SUP]23 [/SUP]Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [SUP]24 [/SUP]And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. [SUP]25 [/SUP]If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. [SUP]26 [/SUP]Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

2 Timothy 3:[SUP]12 [/SUP]Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. [SUP]13 [/SUP]But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. [SUP]14 [/SUP]But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; [SUP]15 [/SUP]And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. [SUP]16 [/SUP]All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [SUP]17 [/SUP]That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

The consequence for not looking to Jesus for help in departing from any iniquity & keeping them from that iniquity is to be excommunicated by the Bridegroom form attending the Marriage Supper at the pre trib rapture event. Just as the church is to excommunicate for this purpose below as stated in 1 Corinthians 5:4-5 symbolically, God will do literally by casting unrepented saints into the great tribulation because the wages of sin is physical death after all for defiling the temple of God.

1 Corinthians 5:[SUP]4 [/SUP]In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, [SUP]5 [/SUP]To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Revelation 2:[SUP]21 [/SUP]And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. [SUP]22 [/SUP]Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. [SUP]23 [/SUP]And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. [SUP]24 [/SUP]But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

[SUP]25 [/SUP]But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

1 Corinthians 6:[SUP]19 [/SUP]What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? [SUP]20 [/SUP]For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 3:[SUP]10 [/SUP]According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. [SUP]11 [/SUP]For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. [SUP]12 [/SUP]Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; [SUP]13 [/SUP]Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [SUP]14 [/SUP]If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [SUP]15 [/SUP]If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? [SUP]17 [/SUP]If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

No believer has gone so far that Jesus cannot deliver them from corruption, but they need to go before that throne of grace for help in getting rid of the provisions for the flesh, to lay aside every weight & sin, to cast down wicked imaginations, and to think on good things... for the Lord Jesus Christ is willing and able to help you do that. Believe Him.

1 John 1:[SUP]9 [/SUP]If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 3:[SUP]3 [/SUP]And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.....[SUP]8 [/SUP]He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Romans 13:[SUP]14 [/SUP]But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

1 Corinthians 10:[SUP]12 [/SUP]Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. [SUP]13 [/SUP]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Philippians 4:[SUP]13 [/SUP]I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Hebrews 2:[SUP]18 [/SUP]For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

2 Corinthians 10:[SUP]4 [/SUP](For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) [SUP]5 [/SUP]Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; [SUP]6 [/SUP]And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Philippians 4:[SUP]6 [/SUP]Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. [SUP]7 [/SUP]And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. [SUP]8 [/SUP]Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. [SUP]9 [/SUP]Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

1 John 1:[SUP]3 [/SUP]That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. [SUP]4 [/SUP]And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. [SUP]5 [/SUP]This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. [SUP]6 [/SUP]If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: [SUP]7 [/SUP]But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Psalm 19:[SUP]12 [/SUP]Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Philippians 1:[SUP]6 [/SUP]Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:....[SUP]11 [/SUP]Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Romans 8:[SUP]31 [/SUP]What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [SUP]32 [/SUP]He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

2 Timothy 4:[SUP]18 [/SUP]And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:[SUP]24 [/SUP]Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, [SUP]25 [/SUP]To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Re: Warning Saints Living in Sin Without Repentance To Depart From Iniquity With His

Maybe he can deliver you from overly longs posts..

:p

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Re: Warning Saints Living in Sin Without Repentance To Depart From Iniquity With His

*raises hand* I testify to how amazingly patient God is with us!

He is more patient and lowly of heart than any of can imagine..or even dare to believe.

Feb 28, 2016

Amen,

He is always Faithful and so must we be if we want to continue to grow
in grace and Godly Character and the knowledge of Him - one day at a time'...

Enow

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
Maybe he can deliver you from overly longs posts..

:p
Fortunately, The Lord is not limited in His ministry.

2 Timothy 4:[SUP]5 [/SUP]But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.[SUP]6 [/SUP]For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. [SUP]7 [/SUP]I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: [SUP]8 [/SUP]Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.