Warning to all parents who make healthy homemade baby formula for their children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 12, 2013
State Threatens to Take Baby Over Homemade Goat Milk Formula

Warning to all parents who make healthy homemade baby formula for their children instead of feeding them toxic, GMO laced commercial formula.

DON’T tell a conventionally minded doctor about it else your baby might end up in foster care!

This is the nightmare Alorah Gellerson of Brooklin, Maine is experiencing right now because she made the mistake of telling her doctor about the homemade goat milk formula she proudly and carefully makes for her healthy, happy, three-month old son Carson.

The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) quickly responded when the doctor reported Alorah and that’s when things got messy.

The state came in and threatened to take Carson away and put him in foster care unless Alorah followed DHHS orders to go and have the baby examined by a doctor. Unbelievably, DHHS also mandated an overnight hospital stay and a switch back to store bought GMO commercial formula.

Despite complying with every single DHHS demand, Gellerson, who receives state benefits, is still being harassed with threats of foster care for her son. ”I hope this all goes away. It’s been so terrible and hard on us. We’re just trying to live our lives and they keep bothering us. I just want it to be all over”, she said.

Tania Allen, Gellerson’s mother added,

“It’s so frustrating. She’s a great mom. The baby has a great dad too and they love this baby very much and they would never do anything to hurt him and if we thought the formula was harming him, we would not do that.”

DHHS refused to comment and instead directed inquiries to its website for the procedures they follow, one of which is from the USDA which states that goat milk is not recommended for infants because of inadequate quantities of certain vitamins.

Jack Forbush, DO, of The Osteopathic Center for Family Medicine in Hampden, Maine disagrees with the state saying,

”I don’t know what’s really driving it other than perhaps some different cultural belief system. I’ve got plenty of kids in my practice that have been given goat’s milk, for example, and they’re growing and developing fine.

The Weston A. Price Foundation concurs with Dr. Forbush’s assessment. Homemade formula from goat or cow milk is much better for baby than commercial formula as this chart listing the nutrients contained in goat milk formula illustrates.

State Violation of Parental Rights Becoming More Common

This is not the first time a parental judgment call regarding the health of a child has landed a parent in hot water with the State. This type of violation of basic parental rights is becoming more and more common.

Recall the story of Scott and Jodi Ferris whose newborn was taken away in the hospital because Jodi questioned the necessity of the Hepatitis B shot. Then there was the story of Alex and Anna Nikolayev just a few months ago who had their baby forcibly removed from their home (with the entire assault captured on home video) simply because they took their baby to another hospital for a second opinion regarding their child’s heart condition. In both cases, the children were eventually returned to the parents, but not before much grief and stress were endured by the family.

Last edited:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
GMO's are from the devil. I read the other day that 80% of American foods have GMO's in them. (Of course, much of this is processed food, which no-one should eat, even without GMO's!!)

My first son was raised on RAW goat's milk. I guess he survived and is now 37 and a brilliant electrical engineer, manager and marathoner.

I pity mothers today, who have to negotiate the maze of unfit food being sold in stores, and even more that doctor's would say that food like goat's milk is not good for them.

I guess breast feeding will be the next danger??

May 15, 2013
My parents was raised on goat milk and others was raise also. They are afraid that if a child born GMO free an becomes the healthiest and smartest baby in the world, then Monsanto will start loosing their profits and has to go out and figure out some ways to make money off their Bio-Tech and the leftover chemicals from the war. They hate to see good poison chemicals to go to waste.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
I breast feed my baby and I have great fear that the government will take her away because in the future they may claim it sexual abuse, or they will set up some list of excuses stating that I am non-compliant at the pediatrics office. There have been complaints about my unintentional lactating and leaking through my shirt and how it makes people uncomfortable.

Jul 12, 2013
L

letti

That,is crazy it is the best way to nourish a baby and I did it for all my children.I't strengthens immunity and a whole bunch of other superior benefits even to the mother.It supports the mothers healing and bonding after birth.