Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
@Aidan1

You inquire about Bill Gates as if you know nothing about his involvement with vaccines. Ok, maybe you don't.
I knew nothing about it 18 months ago either, i thought he was just the owner of Microsoft.

When the pandemic began i started seeing him everywhere, talking about covid and how we need to lockdown and get everyone vaxed. He isn't at all qualified to be telling us what to do so i looked into it.

20 years ago Bill Gates started investing in vaccines. He created the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and the GAVI and started pouring money into the industry.

But Bill Gates believes the world is overpopulated... He thinks this is depleting our resources and contributing to climate change. So in 2012 he outlined his plan to bring down emissions. Part of his plan is decreasing the worlds population with new vaccines.
Here... Listen to him yourself... Thats what he says

What do u think about that so far?
Well, at first the Interview with TED Was given 2010.
In this Interview he said:

https://correctiv.org/faktencheck/2...te-art-der-bevoelkerungsreduktion-stimmt-das/

If you scroll down you will find the origin Text in english and also an statement from him and his wife from 2009.
In this context there is nothing wrong. In opposit there is a concern to help the people.
His conclusion: if the people are more protectet through vaccine and medicin, they dont need much children for guarantee their income. So as much people have a good life Standart they are not depend on much children. This will reduce the mankind.
Not the vaccine!

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Well, i respondet in first line posts which claimes that the vaccine against Sars-coV- is a poison which f.e. will kills 65%of the vaccined people, is made to reduce mankind, kills more people then the virus. And all this claims without proof. And from questionable sources.
On a Christian site where I expect that the claimes are true. There is no proof that the vaccines are poison which will kill 65% of the vaccined. There is no proof that the vaccine was made for to reduce the mankind. There is no proof that the vaccine kills more then the virus.
Is it then a crime to question these claims?
SophieT, PennEd, can i assume from your reaction to my post that it is a crime to question the in my post named claimes?

Aug 2, 2021
Jordan Hayes: 33-year-old New York man calls the non-vaccinated “idiots” and “morons,” dead 14 weeks after COVID-19 “vaccine”

The evidence is overwhelming that the vaxx shots are poison. Just ask the people who are crippled, damaged, and sick unto death.
Don't ask the people who died from the jab, they're DEAD, but you can ask their family.

Did Jesus tell us to submit unto the Devil or God? answer = James 4:7

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. - Proverbs 29:25

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.