WE ARE CALLED TO BE SOLDIERS... COMMIT

• Thread starter HeavenwithinYOU
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeavenwithinYOU

I finally figured it out. People think they are their own. They also believe that this 'life' is theirs to live. THIS IS NOT LIFE.. ITS WARFARE.

AND 99.9% percent of people are getting their ass whooped and you just wanna blend on in... go ahead... says God... free will!

ONLY A HANDFUL will be saved, question is, are you gonna be a part of the .1% percent or the 99.9%? JESUS DIED. FOR US. THIS IS A PIT STOP. NOT THE ALL IN ALL.

SOONER PEOPLE COMMIT.. SOONER THEY GET THEIR ARMOR and full disclosure and orders from your commander in chief Jesus.

UNTIL THEN... Everyone is on the losing side. GOD had the angels leave heaven? NOW HE WANTS people to forsake earth.

Get it? Let's see HOW RIGHT I AM. 2 Timothy 2:4 - "No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs--he wants to please his commanding officer."

WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN... NO MORE SIN.. ASKING GOD FOR A NEW SPIRIT..while we FAST, READ and forsake pleasure! ALL while we "continue to work out your salvation with

fear and trembling." Philippians 2:12. HOW TO ATTAIN ARMOR AND SHIELD AND HELMET FROM GOD:

CLICK HERE ---> http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/19288-christians-need-open-their-eyes-now.html <-----

B

BellaFlor

:) <--------------------------------------

C

Crazy4GODword

:)<---------------------------------------------------

May 16, 2010
I finally figured it out. People think they are their own. They also believe that this 'life' is theirs to live. THIS IS NOT LIFE.. ITS WARFARE.

AND 99.9% percent of people are getting their ass whooped and you just wanna blend on in... go ahead... says God... free will!

ONLY A HANDFUL will be saved, question is, are you gonna be a part of the .1% percent or the 99.9%? JESUS DIED. FOR US. THIS IS A PIT STOP. NOT THE ALL IN ALL.

SOONER PEOPLE COMMIT.. SOONER THEY GET THEIR ARMOR and full disclosure and orders from your commander in chief Jesus.

UNTIL THEN... Everyone is on the losing side. GOD had the angels leave heaven? NOW HE WANTS people to forsake earth.

Get it? Let's see HOW RIGHT I AM. 2 Timothy 2:4 - "No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs--he wants to please his commanding officer."

WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN... NO MORE SIN.. ASKING GOD FOR A NEW SPIRIT..while we FAST, READ and forsake pleasure! ALL while we "continue to work out your salvation with

fear and trembling." Philippians 2:12. HOW TO ATTAIN ARMOR AND SHIELD AND HELMET FROM GOD:

CLICK HERE ---> http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/19288-christians-need-open-their-eyes-now.html <-----
Hi HeavenwithinYOU; Bro, you need to slow down a bit, your gonna scare the beans out of a lot of sensitive people. Not everyone has the same duties in the Body of Christ.

A couple of examples of this would be, if people are raising a family and teaching ther children(though temporarly) to Thank God the Father, for everything in and through Jesus the Christ. It keeps people extremely busy these days, in providing for Gods Children. Not everyone is able to be a front-line solider, and i wouldn't think it would be a good idea for parents to up and abandon their families.

Another example is just that some of us are the hands, some the feet, some the ears, etc...

I also think your estimate on the number of firstfruits is way underestimated, as there are already untold of thousands, who have washed their robes, through times of great tribulation, that now stand before the Alter of God, crying with a loud voice, How long before you take revenge of the blood of our enimies, Oh Lord, How Long?

That 144,000 thing in the Bible has a spiritual connetation to it, reguarding the 12 Gates of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

I did read your testimony, and in no way mean to belittle it; however, i beleive that you are being way to hard on Our Father :( I do Not and will Not ever beleive it is His Will that we suffer, or have us come to him in feelings of guilt, or shame or especially fear.
But rather in Love and Thanksgiving and Rejoicing :)

You are to be a Soilder of the Gospel (Good-News) not scarey News. I'm in know way attempting to talk down to you, as i know everyone younger is stronger. I am just trying to give you a heads up, from personal error. (experience)

We all get our enlightenment at different stages, this has to do with the parable of the Landlord who went and hired workers in the morning, at noon and late in the afternoon,But ALL received the same pay; you wouldn't want to be one of the ones complaining ;)

Anyway brother, i hope we talk some more, but right now i gotta run and see my new grandaughter :) No offense intended.

Love and Peace to ALL in CHRIST!!!Forever! :)

D

DanuckInUSA

Matt 10:34
"Do not think I have come to bring peace, I have come to bring a sword."

Our sharing of the Gospel is so radical that it will create a militant environment.

S

Sinnner

Did anyone else noticed he cussed? The cussing preacher lol.

H

HeavenwithinYOU

I got no clue what you're talking about.. and you got no clue what I am saying.. I am saying there is ONE way to please JESUS... DO WHAT HE SAID.. and IF ONE DOES THAT.. HE GIVES THEM heaven within now...

YOU just can't comprehend that sentence.. it seems illogical to you, what can that mean? TOTAL bliss? CONNECTION TO GOD so u can ask and get answers and shown ALL THINGS? ALL your dreams come true?

NO MORE SINFUL NATURE?

ALL THAT .. is just the beginning... the MESSAGE has been lost in church.. BIGTIME... ITS time to actually READ THE NEW TESTAMENT...

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HOLY GHOST BROTHER OR YOU WOULD AGREE with each and every word.. ASK GOD FOR A WEEK....

DO IT... ALL I WROTE IS PURE SCRIPTURE AND TRUTH.. YOU BRING DOWN THE WORD TO FIT YOUR LIFE.

YOU DON'T CHANGE TO FIT IT.

YOU HAVE ONLY THE THINGS of MEN AND PLEASURE AND THIS WORLD IN MIND.

WHAT PART OF MY TESTIMONY.. CUT AND PASTE IT BACK TO ME...

did you find FALSE?

H

HeavenwithinYOU

HAVE U SEEN CHRIST seven times, three awake? DO U FEEL LIKE U ARE FLYING ALL DAY AND NIGHT? DO YOU FEEL GOD AND JESUS AND HEAVEN EVERYWHERE LIKE U ARE ADAM.... NOT LIKE

ARE YOU ADAM RIGHT NOW?

THAT IS THE GIFT. LITERALLY.. NOW>>> EDEN>>>> RESTORED>>>NOW

PRAY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME about THIS and HE WILL SHOW U A DREAM U ARE IN EDEN.

D

DanuckInUSA

Your caps button is on.

H

HeavenwithinYOU

God is so simple in certain matters that our complicated faithless doubting Satan covered & mind infiltrated minds, that the offer of 'heaven now' will be left unclaimed by 99.9 percent of all people who live and die. They will live in spiritual poverty, maybe thinking they are well off and most are beloved of God so they will go into heaven, but not nearly as glorified as the original plan they had with God before coming to this world. IS IT THAT Hard to detach? To let go of want, need, expectation, pleasure, stimuli just for, lets say... a month. Do you not know that most tv and movies torture you? Yet we like it, because Satan comes disguised as an angel of light... all that aside, we cannot suffer well... not nearly as well enough to fast and deny ourselves long enough to read the ENTIRE Gospel asking for heaven now. Before I cam here to this site, I had messaged 100,000 people using my 9 you tube accounts. Only a handful tried this reading, asking and all want / pleasure / fun abstinent denying finishing of the Gospel. WHOEVER did finish received Christ revealed, feeling Eden, as one kid said, FEELING way better than the heroin he quite years ago... daily.. seeing Christ and Himself walking around as a monk in Amsterdam where He lives. 14 year old girl who quite her anti psych meds now telling me her Jesus dreams and how amazing she feels with heaven in her grasp, as she says, getting straight A's.

OH YEE of little faith.... SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM>>>> AND CHRISTS HOLINESS>>>> YOU CANNOT do that... BUT GOD CAN GIVE IT! WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD... BUT HE WANTS TO SEE YOU DO IT FIRST, READ diligently and BE STILL... and wait for the LORD clothed as the suffering servant and not the teenage gamer who treats all things like a joke looking to laugh at everything.

TURN YOUR LAUGHTER INTO MOURNING... JOY INTO GLOOM.. HUMBLE YOURSELVES IN FRONT OF THE LORD.... and ASK FOR THE GIFT OF EDEN RESTORED NOW..

LET THE SPIRIT LEAD WHOM HE WANTS... they that have ears let them hear.

D

DanuckInUSA

You seem like you have something you want to say, can you do it in ten words?

H

HeavenwithinYOU

I believe the APOSTASY OF receiving the HOLY SPIRIT upon confession and believing a lie that GOD so allows is slowing things down enough.

THE SPIRIT GOES WHERE HE PLEASES.. who is a MAN TO TELL ANOTHER MAN THAT THEY NOW HAVE THE SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD? LAWLESSNESS.

NEARLY blaspheme. AND YOU WILL KNOW HOW MAD CHRIST IS WHEN HE COMES BACK.... with people who have NOT HIS SPIRIT but their own who lead thousands astray because of their own blindness.

BUT ITS NOT TOO LATE... SEEK THE LORD.. and IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT.. ASK IF YOU FEEL Living Water bursting out from your bellies and having ONENESS NOW WITH GOD AND CHRIST in SPIRIT AS IT SAID ONE WOULD...or have you MADE THE WORD OF GOD NULL AND VOID TO MEET YOUR OWN NEEDS?

WHY DO YOU STOP ME FROM WRITING and speaking the TRUTH for?

Matthew 23:13 You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

H

HeavenwithinYOU

Last edited:
D

DanuckInUSA

My counting is not what it once was that seems shorter but still quite long what is the root thought?

N

NoahsMom

Did anyone else noticed he cussed? The cussing preacher lol. This made me laugh.

D

DanuckInUSA

lol. I love your quote as my previous post is about doing the math

F

FireOnTheAltar

I believe the APOSTASY OF receiving the HOLY SPIRIT upon confession and believing a lie that GOD so allows is slowing things down enough.
One does recieve a measure of the Holy Spirit upon salvation however, there is much more for those who desire more and seek Him. The problem is that many have been poorly discipled and are lead to believe that all it takes is one sip of "Living Water" to last them until eternity. How I wish for mercy on their souls that this were true! However, Jesus teaches us that He is the vine, we are the branches and apart from Him we can bare no good fruit. Jesus also teaches that those branches who choose not abide will be cut away and tossed into the fire for all eternity. A very sad but all too real occurance!

A

AnandaHya

Hi HeavenwithinYOU; Bro, you need to slow down a bit, your gonna scare the beans out of a lot of sensitive people. Not everyone has the same duties in the Body of Christ.
People need to be scared they are living in sin and are going to Hell.

A couple of examples of this would be, if people are raising a family and teaching ther children(though temporarly) to Thank God the Father, for everything in and through Jesus the Christ. It keeps people extremely busy these days, in providing for Gods Children. Not everyone is able to be a front-line solider, and i wouldn't think it would be a good idea for parents to up and abandon their families. I have two toddlers and spend hours before they wake and after they go to bed in prayer and study, what is your point? the war is not carnal but spiritual. God does not accept excuses. He wants PEOPLE to be Saved not lukewarm

Another example is just that some of us are the hands, some the feet, some the ears, etc...

And all must be connected to Jesus the head and that is through prayer and supplication and time spent listening and learning from the Holy Spirit

Love and Peace to ALL in CHRIST!!!Forever! :)

yeah yeah yeah I dragged it up but I wanted to talk about something that didn't involve the world but actually talked about Jesus and how we live as soldiers for HIM.

I'm tired of all the biting and devouring of people.

Galatians 5
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: &#8220;You shall love your neighbor as yourself.&#8221; 15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!

anyway I liked the original post :) we should follow our marching orders ;) and pray every day to see if God wants to change them and have us help someone special today :) 0r instruct us how to overcome temptation or stumbling blocks we might encounter.

L

Laodicea

2 Timothy 2:3
(3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
Ephesians 6:11
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Onward Christian Soldiers