We are on the winning side

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yahweh_is4me

I hope it is OK to post this , I seen this Morning and I was so encouraged by this I felt like I should share this as an encouragement to all today so here it is.
1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world–our faith. !!!!
when the giant Goliath stood against the army of Israel,David just sit around his brothers complaining how big Goliath was,
though he was small next to this evil giant , he was convinced he was going to be victorious because GOD was his side !
So no matter what is going on around us & in our lives , lets be sure we are not developing a attitude of defeat .
Lets remember we are children of the KING. We are his royal priesthood !! so despite how bad things may be getting .
Lets not forget we are on the winning team!!!
We can stand against evil and overcome it !
I pray that this encourages ! God Bless

Last edited:
M

Mich223

It is good to be on the winning side. And yes, God is King.

L

Logos57

I hope it is OK to post this , I seen this Morning and I was so encouraged by this I felt like I should share this as an encouragement to all today so here it is.
1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world–our faith. !!!!
when the giant Goliath stood against the army of Israel,David just sit around his brothers complaining how big Goliath was,
though he was small next to this evil giant , he was convinced he was going to be victorious because GOD was his side !
So no matter what is going on around us & in our lives , lets be sure we are not developing a attitude of defeat .
Lets remember we are children of the KING. We are his royal priesthood !! so despite how bad things may be getting .
Lets not forget we are on the winning team!!!
We can stand against evil and overcome it !
I pray that this encourages ! God Bless

Amen.
Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

I Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I read this story of David and Goliath like this out of a newspaper called the Sword of the Lord.
When the children of Israel saw Goliath, they looked straight at him and said man he so big we will never kill him. When David saw Goliath, he looked up to Heaven and said Praise God, he so big I can't miss.

IMO the moral of this story, when troubles come, get your eyes off the problem, and turn them on the Godhead.