We have nothing to fear if God is our salvation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Madisa

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1

That verse is exactly right! The Lord should be our strength. We have nothing to fear if he is our salvation. Keep that thought with you as you begin the week and face the many challenges that this fallen world sends our way. Continue to resist the devil, pursue God's will, and keep your eyes on Jesus.

P

psychomom

Amen! sister!

Makes me think of this verse, too:
Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2

M

Madisa

Amen Psychomom...God bless u!!!

B

Beloved57

This reminds me of Paul statement
31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32) He that spared not His Own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:31-32
God is for me, because of the Salvation of His Son Jesus Christ, that I received from Him freely.

Keep exhorting the brethren, Madisa.
And thanks Psycomom and Madisa for the great verses.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
We still have to fear God and keep His commandments. This is the whole duty of man.
Eccl.12

[13] Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Mar 18, 2011
our fear can be for others as well. If I am at a dinner, and someone makes a toast that is anti Godly, I suddenly feel fear for all of the individuals at the table and even myself for being at the table. The love of Jesus says to bear with the sinners. The fear of the Lord makes me have to stand up and offer a new toast to our Lord Jesus Christ, and in my trembling and fearful eyes all know that I truly Fear the Lord and in many cases it leaves a very unsettling feeling for the unbelievers and a new boldness for the believers at the table.