Weather warfare "geo-engineering"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 15, 2013
I don't recall anyone saying the end would come in 2014, I don't even recall anyone saying that geo-engineering would end the world. I do however know that there will be scoffers. So nice of you to join us.
Well, I does know that the number of men is to be considered as six.

Exodus 10:4 If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow. 5 They will cover the face of the ground so that it cannot be seen. They will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields. 6 They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Egyptians—something neither your parents nor your ancestors have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.’” Then Moses turned and left Pharaoh.

Isaiah 33:4 Your plunder, O nations, is harvested as by young locusts; like a swarm of locusts people pounce on it.

Jeremiah 46:23 They will chop down her forest,” declares the Lord, “dense though it be. They are more numerous than locusts, they cannot be counted.

Joel 1:4 What the locust swarm has left the great locusts have eaten; what the great locusts have left the young locusts have eaten; what the young locusts have left other locusts have eaten.

Revelation 9:3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Dec 18, 2013
This is no conspiracy nor is it a theory. Various advanced governments do in fact have technology capable of modifying weather. They even have capability to manipulate weather as a warfare device.

This is also in fact nothing new at all. The technology at minimum had to have been existent before 1976 AD. The reasoning is simple: the advanced nations signed a UN treaty barring use of "environment modification techniques" that have a detrimental effect on other nations that are party to the Enmod Treaty. With how the treaty is worded a powerful empire like America or Russia for example may use such techniques on their own countrieso r non-party nations to the treaty, but are forbidden from using such on other countries that have signed the Treaty.

Here is the text of the Enmod Treaty:

Show Treaty

Here is also an official list of the signatories and notes of "Reservations" and calls for more fleshed out definitions on some parts of the Enmod Treaty by party nations.

https://treaties.un.org/Pages/ViewDetails.aspx?src=IND&mtdsg_no=XXVI-1&chapter=26&lang=en

So this is one that is certainly no conspiracy nor a theory but is in fact reality as there is a tremendous paper trail, admissions, and evidences supporting the existence of Weather/Environment Modification. Additionally there is at minimum a reasonable expectation that some nations may possess so-called "Weather warfare" technology as per the fact they had to sign a treaty acknowledging the existence of such and promising not to use said technology on party nations to the treaty.