Websites/articles on some contemporary views of The Antichrist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

arwen7

Hi All!

I am currently writing a paper on The Antichrist (contemporary view vs. early church & context) and I am looking to see if anyone knows any websites/online articles on the contemporary view. I've only come up with one so far that gives some biblical argument. (and not trying to link the Masons/illuminati/Obama to the Anti-Christ through weak arguments. ie.Obama was wearing a mason ring therefore, he is the Antichrist *face-palm*)
I'm sure the subject has come across this forum quite a bit, so I would LOVE some suggestions! :)

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Not that it will be any help but one time i randomly found a webpage proclaiming Lil Wayne to be the antichrist...

D

doulos

Hi All!

I am currently writing a paper on The Antichrist (contemporary view vs. early church & context) and I am looking to see if anyone knows any websites/online articles on the contemporary view. I've only come up with one so far that gives some biblical argument. (and not trying to link the Masons/illuminati/Obama to the Anti-Christ through weak arguments. ie.Obama was wearing a mason ring therefore, he is the Antichrist *face-palm*)
I'm sure the subject has come across this forum quite a bit, so I would LOVE some suggestions! :)
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Why not write the paper based on what Scripture actually states. Both the contemporary and the historical view make the antichrist an individual end time world leader yet not one single verse that uses the term antichrist or antichrists states he is a world leader. As the above verses show there are many antichrists, not just one and they have been with us since those verses were written.

A

arwen7

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Why not write the paper based on what Scripture actually states. Both the contemporary and the historical view make the antichrist an individual end time world leader yet not one single verse that uses the term antichrist or antichrists states he is a world leader. As the above verses show there are many antichrists, not just one and they have been with us since those verses were written.
That will be a part of my research

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well honestly people will stamp any celebrity or important guy as the antichrist i once found one where the name of the beast was bill clinton. dont believe any of it it's all crap and lies.the antichrist will come claiming to be jesus, no one knows who it is or when he will come but he will appear and many will fall for his tricks.