Weight Watcher Soup

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I've always eat junk food , candy, little Debbie cakes , every thing bad for you .. My wife made some Weight Watchers soup and put the hot rotel in it a couple weeks ago and bought zinc and turmeric .. I caught my wave like a surfer and after prayer I can't get enough of the soup .. I can and have eat it 3 meals a day and can't get enough .. I've lost 14 lbs so far down to 201 lbs .. I still eat a peanut butter half sandwich at dinner and a couple subsandwiches since but I crave the soup morning dinner and supper .. I feel much better and I pray I keep the craving for the soup .. If any of you folks are like me I pray you can pray and fall in fall in love with the soup if you try it and catch your wave .. My heartrate had been getting down to as low as 32 beats a minute and normally 40 beats a minute when I first wake up and it has raised to the 50s and 40s and I started zinc, turmeric and apple cider vinegar supplements .. My BP is normal and sugar level 140 or below since also .. Thank you Jesus for letting me catch that wave and action .. I was one of the smallest in unlimited heavy weight division at 220 in school and most of my adult life 240 - 250 lbs, getting below 200 or even down to 180 would be the smallest I've been since 7th grade, why not ..

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I've always eat junk food , candy, little Debbie cakes , every thing bad for you .. My wife made some Weight Watchers soup and put the hot rotel in it a couple weeks ago and bought zinc and turmeric .. I caught my wave like a surfer and after prayer I can't get enough of the soup .. I can and have eat it 3 meals a day and can't get enough .. I've lost 14 lbs so far down to 201 lbs .. I still eat a peanut butter half sandwich at dinner and a couple subsandwiches since but I crave the soup morning dinner and supper .. I feel much better and I pray I keep the craving for the soup .. If any of you folks are like me I pray you can pray and fall in fall in love with the soup if you try it and catch your wave .. My heartrate had been getting down to as low as 32 beats a minute and normally 40 beats a minute when I first wake up and it has raised to the 50s and 40s and I started zinc, turmeric and apple cider vinegar supplements .. My BP is normal and sugar level 140 or below since also .. Thank you Jesus for letting me catch that wave and action .. I was one of the smallest in unlimited heavy weight division at 220 in school and most of my adult life 240 - 250 lbs, getting below 200 or even down to 180 would be the smallest I've been since 7th grade, why not ..
@bojack what is the name of the soup and do you have the recipe as I would like to pass it on to my sister (y):coffee:

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
@bojack what is the name of the soup and do you have the recipe as I would like to pass it on to my sister (y):coffee:
Hi Ruby I'd be glad to, I just asked my wife to come in here and give it .. here goes
3 boxes chicken broth
1 head cabbage, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
2 zucchinis, chopped
2-3 large cans tomatoes, use diced or squash whole with hands
2 cans green beans
2 cans peas and carrots
dash of worchestershire
1-2 cans rotel it desired..if want some heat to it use hot rotel
dash oregano, salt, pepper

combine in a big pot and cook on medium heat till cabbage is done
You can cut in half if want less

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Hi Ruby I'd be glad to, I just asked my wife to come in here and give it .. here goes
3 boxes chicken broth
1 head cabbage, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
2 zucchinis, chopped
2-3 large cans tomatoes, use diced or squash whole with hands
2 cans green beans
2 cans peas and carrots
dash of worchestershire
1-2 cans rotel it desired..if want some heat to it use hot rotel
dash oregano, salt, pepper

combine in a big pot and cook on medium heat till cabbage is done
You can cut in half if want less
Thankyou Bojack and your wife. I have to google rotel. Not sure what that is :)(y)

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
It comes in hot and extra hot and the extra hot ain't no joke

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Ok according to google, here in Australia Rotel manufactures audio equipment so I gather it is not that
It comes in hot and extra hot and the extra hot ain't no joke
Lol thanks. I googled it but I haven't seen that in Australia. We have all sorts of canned and chopped tomatoes here but not with the Habaneros (which I also had to google because I have never heard of them here either) I am sure she can use chopped tomato and add chilli. Thanks for the info.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you ! The canned stuff probably has enough salt, I am a recipe tweaker and would probably add some Tellicherry Black Pepper as it has a neat little after warmth that is a secret ingredient to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Blessings