WEIRD FOOD MATCHES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

WHAT WEIRD FOOD MATCH DO YOU HAVE ? I LIKE TO SOMETIMES PUT KETCHUP ON MY EGGS

M

Miri

Whats wrong with that - sounds perfectly normal to me - Mars bar and apples sandwiches are pretty good too.

Dec 19, 2009
WHAT WEIRD FOOD MATCH DO YOU HAVE ? I LIKE TO SOMETIMES PUT KETCHUP ON MY EGGS
My parents let me order chocolate pie and orange pie a couple of times, when we were traveling, when I was a kid.

Dec 19, 2009
It isn't weird - orange juice on vanilla ice cream tastes good.

Dec 19, 2009
This isn't weird either, but a fifty-fifty mixture of orange juice and lemonade is good.

A

ashleybee

I love ketchup on my scrambled eggs! :)

I used to eat mayonnaise in my pinto beans... Weird, I know. lol

I also eat hot sauce on pretty much everything.

O

OFM

chips and blue cheese is nice

S

Smudge

I liiiiiiiiiiike ketchup on my mac & cheese, peanut butter and syrup on my waffles/pancakes, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, if someone gets Reese's Peanut Butter ice cream~ I like my bananas in that too, aaaaaaannnndd...... I love to dip my french fries in my ice cream. Its got that perfect salty+sweet. Doesn't matter if its chocolate or vanilla. :)

Probably have a few other odd things to eat but to me its normal. I have to get caught before I am deemed "weird".

(Oh- I don't know if this is weird, but when I make my eggs, I put onions/green peppers/squash/tomatoes in it.. but I CANNOT stand black pepper.)