Wel Today:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well Today Is Today,Cause It Is Suppost Too Be ThaTs WhY????

C

chu_huifen

Today I will take overtime after that I attend my youth services, it must be excited Day :D

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Well, I don't think it can be anything else! :D But, yesterday it was tomorrow, and tomorrow it will be yesterday, so...

O

OFM

Today I will take overtime after that I attend my youth services, it must be excited Day :D
AMEN ENJOY BE RICHLY DEEPLY FULLY BLEST IN ALL BLESSED WAYS AMEN........

O

OFM

Well, I don't think it can be anything else! :D But, yesterday it was tomorrow, and tomorrow it will be yesterday, so...
WELL Miss PopClick u r write and that is very much nice....

J

jkalyna

TODAY IS REALLY YESTERDAY, AND A NEW CHANCE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN FOR TOMORROW.:cool::cool:

O

OFM

amen eye agree it sounds lovely nice and very alot much sweet two me

S

shirley

WELL ITS TODAY AND YESTERDAY WAS YESTERDAY WAS YESTERDAY LETS SEE WHAT TORROW WILL BE WE WILL SEE GOD WILLING WTH YOU JEFF I DONT KNOW YOUR A CARD AND A HALF YOU MAKE PEOPLE GIGGLE N LAUGH LOL

O

OFM

WELL ITS TODAY AND YESTERDAY WAS YESTERDAY WAS YESTERDAY LETS SEE WHAT TORROW WILL BE WE WILL SEE GOD WILLING WTH YOU JEFF I DONT KNOW YOUR A CARD AND A HALF YOU MAKE PEOPLE GIGGLE N LAUGH LOL

............THANX SISTER SHIRLEY YOUR 2 and 3/4 CardS Now and Forever AllWaYs,amen............

S

sparkles919

Well today is friday!

Jun 1, 2011
Today is a beautiful day that Jesus made and tomorrow will be another beautiful day.

God Bless you all.

J

jkalyna

:p TODAY IS THE DAY TO TAKE A LESSON FROM HE ANT. "IT STORES UP IT'S NEEDS IN THE SUMMER FOR THE WINTER." :D

J

jkalyna

:) TODAY IS A DAY TO REMEMBER OUR BODY IS A TEMPLE RENOUNCE, REST, RELAX.:D

O

OFM

i love ants i used 2 sit forhours just wathing them thier so very much alot interesting.

J

jkalyna

:):rolleyes: YR FUNNY I REMEMBER PUTTING THEM IN A GLASS JAR AND THEY WOULD MAKE A TUNNEL SO YOU CAN SEE THEM IN ACTION, AND I HATED AND DON'T LIKE TO STEP ON THEM IN THE SIDEWALKS, THEY MAKE HOUSES. NOT SMART, PEOPLE STEP ON IT, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY ARE SMART, THEY CRAWL THROUGH THE CRACKS. THE MALES ARE THE ONES THAT RUN FASTER.:)

O

OFM

they sing nice opera too.

O

OFM

nice nice nice amen nice