Well, hi there!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IcarusForde

Thought I'd drop past a thread saying hai. :)

I'm Andrew, I'm 17, and I'm a geek.

Yes, I'm a geek. :D And I love it!

I read a lot, screw about with vBulletin more than is healthy for me, and also do a bit of work with some PHP, XHTML and CSS stuff, plus a very basic knowledge of JAVA (and a smattering of Python...). I love my music, my mates and school (reference the geek bit! :p) and do a lot of stuff with sound engineering, a fair amount of lighting engineering and some audiovisual stuff to go with it (plus some camerawork).

And that's about me.

Blessings!

M

Mulehide

So most of that post was waaaaaay over my head. But, glad to have you here. Welcome